Hop til indhold
jordan77

Celina fra Seduction Girls

After having some mixed experience with girls who where really great and others that looked nothing like the pictures. I found Celina, and after seing all the good words that has been written about her here. I had to try her and Wow that was better than i could dream about.

It always nervous before you met a girl for the first time, it can be a hit or miss. But when Celina come in with here amazing body and a beautiful face with a smile, i knew this is going to be good. Even think it was my best sexual experience ever. I cant remeber last time i felt so happy and confident then i did after meeting her. Totally worth the 2.100 i payed for one hour. Only bad thing is that time flies and you dont want to leave :)

So to sum up it all

(Place 10/10) I really like seduction girls place. Discret location, nice telefondame and nice rooms

(Girl 11 or 12/10) im very picky when it comes to girls but Celina was above my expectations. Not just looks but also her personality is amazing. A girl you dont want to share :)

(Value 11/10) feels cheap to just pay 2.100 for a girl like that. Great sex, great talks and alot of laughs :)

So if you want the best

http://www.seductiongirls.dk/pigerne/celina/

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.