Hop til indhold

Guest Lillemand

I had a great experience with Tiffany at Pussygalores a couple of years ago.  I believe she will still fit your age preference.

Lille

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst
onetimeatbandcamp skrev, for 14 minutter siden:

What dark skinned girls do you guys recommend? 

My criteria are that's she not too chubby (no fat ones please), not much older than 30 ish. I would prefer actual dark skin, but mulat also welcome. Must be serviceminded. 

Thanks! 

I have the same criterias as you do:-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst
onetimeatbandcamp skrev, for 1 minut siden:

@dråben sure am, just hard to know how the girls are, fake pictures, etc. 

You´r right

Those girls whit dark skin, that i have been visiting, have maybe not have been the girls at the pictures, but at least they where dark and Okay pretty.

But it is hard to tell, because they usually dont show there face, just the body. Regarding there looks i have not really been disapointet, but the service could have been better in my oppinion:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst
onetimeatbandcamp skrev, for 16 timer siden:

@dråben have you shared your experience with the girls you've visited recently? 

Actually no, but maybe i should have.

Tryed 2 different girls in Rødovre. Not especially god experiences. They did´nt keept the time and i had the feeling that they only tryed to hustle me.

They where OK looking but nothing speciel, but i was horny, and i got what i came for, but i´m not comming back.

I don´t care for intercourse, but everything else but that.

(Sorry my bad writen english)

Redigeret af dråben

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst

Jeg kan absolut anbefale Katie29. Har besøgt hende en del gange og kommer med sikkerhed også igen. Du kan læse mere om den skønne, lattermilde Katie - eller hvad hun nu hedder i dag - i denne tråd.

God fornøjelse

Redigeret af allo-allo

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.