Hop til indhold
rocket

address to herningdelux girls

First: You can be sure that the pictures have nothing to do with the girls.

To get the address you must call them om 26 50 67 34

The price for 15 minutes i 600 kr.

Please say if you need more

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

thank you for the answer 

in called the number you mention but it is voice message all in Danis h and i could not understand what is said

so i would appreciate if somebody can send me the address or some other way to contact with themself in English   

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

thank you for the answer 

in called the number you mention but it is voice message all in Danis h and i could not understand what is said

so i would appreciate if somebody can send me the address or some other way to contact with themself in English   

If the adress is not mentioned on the webpage, it's forbidden to write it, on this board.

You could also try to send an textmessage.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Address is mentioned on the tape..

Kornblomstens Kvarter 73, 7400 Herning.

Open 9am - 10pm.

Beware, photos are fake!.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I don't think this guys have been to see the 2 girls that know sit in herning deluxe. 

Becourse i was there yesterday evening, and it is the girl on the photos. 

First i also was thinking that it was to good to be true. But i anyway took my changes, and i was in for a happy suprise, becourse it really is the girls on the photos. 

One is dark haired and the other one is red haired, and they truely are the girls on the photos. so that was very very nice ! 

So if i was you, i would absolutly go there. They gave me the best sevice that i tryed in a long time! It was good money spend. 

and also becourse they speak very good english, so we could understand each other ;-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

One is dark haired and the other one is red haired, and they truely are the girls on the photos. so that was very very nice ! 

So if i was you, i would absolutly go there. They gave me the best sevice that i tryed in a long time! It was good money spend. 

I know Eva the redheared girl - her fotos are allright and she´s a very nice girl, but too cold for me - but maybe Your money made her sweat :wink:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I don't think this guys have been to see the 2 girls that know sit in herning deluxe. 

Becourse i was there yesterday evening, and it is the girl on the photos. 

First i also was thinking that it was to good to be true. But i anyway took my changes, and i was in for a happy suprise, becourse it really is the girls on the photos. 

and also becourse they speak very good english, so we could understand each other ;-)

thank man that was very helpful

i have been to their place today afterrnoon, after knocking one girl come behind the glass door and point to me that they are busy now so i get back home :( as it was also not comfortable to wait outside as there are some guys was around and they starring with unpleasent smile at you when you knock on girls door , it is residential area with alot of people around 

they should have direct number so you can fix appointment to avoid such  cases anyway the girl point to me behind the glass door is really hot she is Mila i guess as in the photo with nice tan :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.