Hop til indhold

Have anycome come across a massage place where they allow 2 sessions of sex (with massage in between) within a total of 1 hour for less than, let's say 1200 DKK, in the greater Copenhagen area?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Hunter

Pudden,

You could simply find yourself a place you'd like to visit, make a booking. turn up and then ask them up front. I should think that in many places that would be ok. Don't expect them to discuss this on the phone though, but turn up in person. And when they see that you look like a nice guy, they'll probably agree to do this :-)

They may want a bit more money than you suggest though.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Pudden,

You could simply find yourself a place you'd like to visit, make a booking. turn up and then ask them up front. I should think that in many places that would be ok. Don't expect them to discuss this on the phone though, but turn up in person. And when they see that you look like a nice guy, they'll probably agree to do this :-)

They may want a bit more money than you suggest though.

So far I have found 2 places that have offered this for 1000 DKK, but it's more than a year ago now and they have changed staff since then and last time I visited these places they asked for considerably more so I left. Considering there are working ladies consistently offering fs for 900 DKK for 1 hour these days I'm surprised by the high price levels in the thai massage parlours for fs.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Have anycome come across a massage place where they allow 2 sessions of sex (with massage in between) within a total of 1 hour for less than, let's say 1200 DKK, in the greater Copenhagen area?

https://www.eroguide.dk/forum/topic/41202-buddinge-thai/?do=findComment&comment=329857

2 times "happy end" (hand) + massage in ½ hour = 700,- 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Hunter

Thanks Bebop. I thought of that, I knew I had seen it recently, but couldn't find it.

Pudden: This is somewhat similar to what you are seeking.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.