Hop til indhold
Loppan

Not my day - Jessica Amager and later on Louise Sexyclub

I decided to go for Jessica and before I aimed for video, but changed my mind when I saw that she was so very tall. As you know I like petite girls:grin:, but she was quite good looking anyhow. I decided me for 30 min anal and she said that my dick probably was a little to big for her, but I promised to be careful which I was. We started with normal sex in missionairy which was OK and after a while we changed to doggy and she prepared "Entrance 2". Slowly she put my dick in, and I let her to be in charge of the steering, so I was standing still. Nice feeling actually :eek:. After a while I could take over the pace but we kept the pretty slow pace. It was a while a go I had anal, so it was a bit exciting. Actually it does not feel different compared to a  tight pussy, but it's probably a thrill extra to use the wrong one :smile:. After a while she wanted to stop and we continued with doggy the normal  way. I looked at my watch and it was 10 min left and she asked if she should suck me to the "finale". Yes, without condom in that case I said, because its 10 min left and I want something in return if we end 10 min earlier than planned...and I looked at my watch again to be  sure of what I said. The she started  to complaint about me looking at my watch and asked if I always did that. I said that, if I order 30 min I also want 30 min, not 20. By this time she got me out of balance so I just riipped of the condom and put my clothes on. A summary:

Looks: 7/10

Service: 4/10

Anal:8/10

Went out in the car and called Sexyclub and booked Louise. I was 5 min early and since the day was warm I asked if it was a possibility to take a shower. Yes it was.

I booked time at 14:15 and had to wait to 14:30, but the telephone lady was polite (so far) and gave me a coffe, so I did not boter to argue about the 15 min, it's quite normal in this business. It was my first time with Louise so I was excited to see her looks, 169 cm and 50 kg and pictures looked good. It was time and Louise entered and there my expectations where out in the blue. She is probably 169 cm, but her weight is probably 60-65 kg. I said that it was not really what I expected and she returned  saying that maybe I should go for Michelle. Ok I said, please do so. Michelle came in, but she was not my type either so I said no another time.

Then Michelle started to say to me that "it was not OK to come her at just take a shower". I was a bit suprised since I think its a polite thing you do when you meet a girl, to make sure that you are clean, but obviously that's not the case at Sexyclub. OK, so you want to have a payment for the shower, I asked. No, she said, but I just want to say that it's not OK. She went out and the polite lady came back. One the way out she said something like, "yes, now your hotel stay is over" and one of the girls made also a comment again. "Are you making a fool out of me?" I asked,no she said. I explained for the not so polite lady that they cannot show 50 kg on the webpage when it's 60kg in reality. She replied back that she hasn't anything to do with the webpage.

So my dear friends, THAT....was my las visit to Sexyclub! No one can treat me like that and expect me to return.

Louise/Michelle/:

Looks: 3/10

Service:0/10

Maybe I was a bit tired, but if I order something I want that in return, and I don't think it would have been a difference If I was in a better mood, I would have reacted the same.

Loppan

Redigeret af Loppan

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Jesper M.

Hi Loppan

how does Jessica look compaired to the pictures?:)

kind regards 

Jesper

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Hi Loppan

how does Jessica look compaired to the pictures?:)

kind regards 

Jesper

​I think it's quite close actually, She is not as pretty as Helena, but in general very good looking. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I tried Jessica, also booked for anal, but when she have got my cock sucked hard she said no to anal so it ended with normal sex, and finished in her mouth, in general she is a good fuck, but was looking forward the anal part because she actually have nice ass

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I also visited there a few times and I also had an experience where they became rather hostile when I didn't approve of the girl. I've been there plenty times where the girls were more than fine and very good service, but that experience with the hostility and spewing upon rejection made me go elsewhere from then on.

It's like they demand that you check the webpage and just expect orders with no regrets.

But listen, honey, I wouldn't buy clothes for a 1.000 kroners and then just stand for it if the clothes look completely different than advertised. Then I will go find another shop with better service.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Jesper M.

Det fremgår ikke rigtigt om Jessica rent faktisk er Bailee?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.