Hop til indhold
panterdk

Skopje Makedonien

Panter, din post skulle vel egentlig ha vaeret posted under efterlysninger; naa skidt af nysgerrighed kiggede jeg lige paa ISG, skal man doemme ud fra denne anmeldelse ser det ikke for lovende ud

mvh

G

Have been to Skopje several times for day trips but this past weekend I spent the weekend

There and stayed at the Holiday Inn. Lots of women on the stroll in the evening hours but very difficult to separate the workers from the civilians. Had to take cabs several times and each time I asked where the action was I was told they had no idea or just had blank faces.

Last night, after another hopeless night of people watching and striking out I headed back to the hotel and as I was walking to the elevator the desk clerk asked how everything was. I had originally booked my room for 2 but the other person bailed. I told him half joking I wished the other half of the bed could be used and he told me that it was possible. (Note: This conversation happened at 11:30 pm in an empty lobby.) He told me he knew a guy who could make it happen. He said that the guy could provide a Playboy model quality girl for 200 Euros for the hour. Fortunately, the big head was in charge and I said I couldn't do 200. I told him, best I could do is 120. He said he'd call and let me know. Went to the room got the call that the deal was okay. I went down to give the cash to the desk clerk and was told that my "friend would be there within 30 minutes.

15 minutes later there was a knock at the door and when I opened it there was an attractive, socially acceptable. 7 1/2 out of 10. Brown hair and nice rack. After some small chit-chat, we got down to business. I won't go into details but I would rate the performance 7/10. Not great but definitely adequate to take the edge off.

All of this is to say that at the Holiday Inn you can get action if you are discrete and know the right person to ask. (Hint: Only talk to the young guys working the desk. They are the ones with the hook up. Good luck and good hunting.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.