Hop til indhold

Looking for an escort for the first time in the glostrup area

Featured Replies

Skrevet

I want to find an escort to be with for the first time need some recommendations. I'm looking for someone who's good at roleplaying, dirty talking, good at making an unexperienced/nervous man feel comfortable, give a nuru massage and maybe turn into a regular customer. I would love to hear would people think, thanks.

Extra points if they do Greek, would take a shower with me, blonde or are petite.

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

Account

Navigation

Søg

Søg

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.