Hop til indhold

Jessy Aalborg

Featured Replies

Skrevet

Hello everyone!

My name is Jessy, and this is my account ⏭️
https://annoncelight.dk/showad/468897

I joined this forum after creating a new account. I lost access to my old account, and I would like to clarify a few things:

* My recent visit seems to have been “disturbing” for some people (former clients or competing girls). Someone blocked my access to WhatsApp by compromising my phone’s iCloud account and gaining access to my messages. Those who knew me before know how responsive I usually am to messages and calls.
* My accounts were reported, including my Escort Side account.
* These unpleasant incidents kept me from working for approximately 10 days.
* Appointments were made that I personally did NOT confirm, which is why they were not honored.
* I understand that several clients were misled and sent to certain addresses, only to receive no further response or to have their numbers blocked.

I have now recovered access to my iCloud and my accounts, and I have blocked access from other applications.

On Monday, I will be traveling to Aarhus, trying to repair what “some people tried to ruin.” After my visit to Aarhus, I will return to Aalborg.

I hope everyone can forgive me. I am here to have a good time, make money, and leave a good impression on everyone, because Danish clients have been among the best clients I have ever had.

I will post updates about the areas I visit during the coming period.

If you make an appointment and are not sure whether it has been confirmed, please feel free to call me directly on video. That way, everyone can have peace of mind and know that the appointment is genuine.

Thank you, and please forgive any unpleasant situations that may have occurred!

P.S. To those who may want to cause me harm, please don’t bother. I know I may be competition for some of you, but I don’t compete with anyone. We can all make money if we provide quality services.

Have a wonderful weekend, and let’s keep in touch! ❤️

Skrevet

Du skal måske lige studere Retningslinjerne

1.7 Det er ikke tilladt for glædespiger, gigoloer, transvestitter, escortbureauer og massageklinikker at lave reklamer for sig selv på forum, pånær for sexevents, som gangbangs, sexpartys og lignende, under forummet Sexevents.

3.4 Som glædespige, gigolo, transvestit, massageklinik og escortbureau er det forbudt at anbefale sig selv under anmeldelser eller efterlysninger. Undtagelse hertil er, hvis der bliver spurgt til ydelser, vagtplan o.lign., der må brugeren på egne vegne godt svare, så længe forespørgslen, der svares på, er af nyere dato.

Skrevet

Synes faktisk ikke @Jessy255 bryder retningslinjerne. I min optik forklarer hun årsagen til nogle misforståelser, og slutter af med at alle piger kan have en forretning hvis man yder en ordentlig service.

Skrevet

Kommer jo an på, hvad man læser.
Har hun behov for at forklare sig, kunne hun jo gøre det i tråden, hvor hun har beskrives som useriøs. Den må hun jo være bekendt med.

Disse linjer er udelukkende reklame:
On Monday, I will be traveling to Aarhus, trying to repair what “some people tried to ruin.” After my visit to Aarhus, I will return to Aalborg.
I will post updates about the areas I visit during the coming period.

Skrevet
  • Author

Ok, sorry. This is not commercial! I don’t need to inform people here about me. My idea is that people can understand that I had a bad situations about dual iCloud and I’m not sure about everyone who had bookings with me. In the end they didn’t spoke with me and I don’t want people to be mad or disappointed on me! My intentions was really different not making commercial content.

Skrevet
Jessy255 skrev, for 1 minut siden:

Ok, sorry. This is not commercial! I don’t need to inform people here about me. My idea is that people can understand that I had a bad situations about dual iCloud and I’m not sure about everyone who had bookings with me. In the end they didn’t spoke with me and I don’t want people to be mad or disappointed on me! My intentions was really different not making commercial content.

I think it's fine Jessy. There were a lot of vocal voices on here regarding your disappearance. I am actually happy to see you engage, and explain the situation.

Wish you the best.

Skrevet
Julius skrev, 1 time siden:

Kommer jo an på, hvad man læser.
Har hun behov for at forklare sig, kunne hun jo gøre det i tråden, hvor hun har beskrives som useriøs. Den må hun jo være bekendt med.

Disse linjer er udelukkende reklame:
On Monday, I will be traveling to Aarhus, trying to repair what “some people tried to ruin.” After my visit to Aarhus, I will return to Aalborg.
I will post updates about the areas I visit during the coming period.

Er du meget dygtig til IT, Julius ?

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

Account

Navigation

Søg

Søg

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.