Hop til indhold

Recommendations for Video Session.

Featured Replies

Skrevet

Hello all, apologies for the English 😅.

This is my first time posting on the forum, so, hello!

I was hoping to get some recommendations of girls who enjoy being filmed, or like to film, their encounters. I'm visiting Copenhagen this month and was hoping to get a little souvenir to take with me 😉.

Looking for anyone fun and quite bubbly.

Thanks!

Skrevet
MattC skrev, for 9 minutter siden:

I was hoping to get some recommendations of girls who enjoy being filmed, or like to film, their encounters. I'm visiting Copenhagen this month and was hoping to get a little souvenir to take with me 😉.

https://slady.vip/

There's Ellie, Nicole and Anna in Copenhagen that has filming as an extra. Might be my best bet to reach out.
I don't think Annoncelight and such allow such wording in their ads, so might be difficult to find.

Skrevet
  • Author
3inch skrev, for 52 minutter siden:

https://slady.vip/

There's Ellie, Nicole and Anna in Copenhagen that has filming as an extra. Might be my best bet to reach out.
I don't think Annoncelight and such allow such wording in their ads, so might be difficult to find.

I'm very tempted, but there seems to be a bit of controversy on here about the morality of slady girls. I think I'd probably prefer to focus on independents.

Skrevet
MattC skrev, for 4 minutter siden:

I'm very tempted, but there seems to be a bit of controversy on here about the morality of slady girls. I think I'd probably prefer to focus on independents.

Totally fair. Their numbers are direct so you speak with them yourself. If anything you could reach out and have things cleared.

Skrevet
MattC skrev, 1 time siden:

I'm very tempted, but there seems to be a bit of controversy on here about the morality of slady girls. I think I'd probably prefer to focus on independents.

I have been visiting a few of these girls. I think it's a win-win set up. All girls seams to be happy and engaged when meeting them. Then of course there is an administrator (most probably) behind, organizing flats, dates and customers, taking a charge for the efforts.

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

Account

Navigation

Søg

Søg

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.