Hop til indhold

Recommendations for a visit this weekend

Featured Replies

Skrevet

Hey everyone! First of all, sorry for writing in English.

I’m planning to visit someone this upcoming weekend, and I have my eye on a few girls. I was wondering if anyone here has visited any of them and could share their experience...I did not see any post about them...

Lauren https://escortguide.dk/annonce/76836
Angel https://escortguide.dk/annonce/76800
Sofia https://escortguide.dk/annonce/76587

Also, if anyone knows of any Latinas around Copenhagen who provide good service and have beautiful curves, please don’t hold back on the recommendations!

På forhånd tak!

Redigeret af Preacher

  • Preacher changed the title to Recommendations for a visit this weekend

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

Account

Navigation

Søg

Søg

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.