Hop til indhold

Bubbly Nelly, 18 - Frederiksberg

Featured Replies

Skrevet

I'm very fond of the Baltic girls joining us in Copenhagen, and lately we've had plenty of them visiting.

From another discussion here on EG, it seems like there may be at least two separate groups operating in Copenhagen: "Scandic Ladies" and another group whose phone numbers typically start with +44. Maybe even a third? Hard to know for sure.

Either way, I'm slowly making my way through them all, and today I met Nelly. Wonderful Nelly.

https://nympho.dk/n36483/nelly

From the moment I walked in, she started kissing me, dancing and just vibing. I've never met anyone as playful and bubbly as her. Service is on par with Kris (apparently from the same group), but while Kris is a little reserved, Nelly is all out.

She's very GFE throughout, takes initiative and is completely engaged. She's full of energy, yet nothing ever felt rushed. Someone I'll happily be visiting again.

Her English is limited, but she understood pretty much everything I said without needing Google Translate. No awkward silence at all.

It's absolutely her in the pictures. Fine apartment and bed, plenty of parking nearby, and reasonably discreet. There are open windows between the bathroom and bedroom though, so watch out for that.

She disliked being fingered, but enjoyed everything else, including licking.

Well worth a visit.

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

Account

Navigation

Søg

Søg

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.