Hop til indhold

Søger anbefalinger i Fredericia

Featured Replies

Skrevet
Я нещодавно переїхав із Фюна до чудового міста Фредерісія, і я хотів би отримати рекомендації щодо хороших салонів із повним обслуговуванням і, можливо, контактну інформацію для молодих дівчат до 30 років. 
ДЯКУЮкод>
Skrevet

Lidt svært at komme med input med det regnsæt 😊

Skrevet
  • Author
lille_peter skrev, for 5 timer siden:

Det er nok de færreste som der forstår ukrainske her på EG 😉

Oh fuck this problem again I have automatic website translation turned on because I bought this laptop from a farmer who had workers from Bulgaria and Romania Thats probably why youre seeing what I wrote in a different language Sorry Im just a 47 year old adult who isnt very familiar with this technology so Id still appreciate some help finding contact details or the address of the place where I can buy a service I’m writing this in English because it is also available in auto translation unlike Danish.

Im new here and Im looking for a massage salon or a place that offers similar services Could you please help me with the contact details or address

Thank you

Skrevet
  • Author

Of course, thank you, but many listings look suspicious, and I have already run into scammers several times who demanded part of the money upfront and then never showed up, so I’m looking for a verified option right in the city

Skrevet

Right now Fredericia city isn’t a goldmine regarding pay-for-sex. There’s a few confirmed options though, mostly older women.

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/466101

I haven’t been with the her, but she has some good reviews here.

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/319876

Only massage and handjob, but you can grab her titties during the wank. Can be hard to get in contact with her. Caution: She’s old 😀

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/432638

Good massage and really good fucking. I had fun 🤩

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/381520

If you like fucking ass, she has the best ass in Fredericia. She even likes to get fucked at public toilets, and I’ve enjoyed that a couple of times.

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/247897

I’ve been there twice, but only because I forgot my first visit. Not my type, but not her fault 😀 does provide great service

But again, Fredericia is a dead zone right now. If you don’t have a car, take the train to Vejle as a lot of girls are close to the train station in Vejle

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

Account

Navigation

Søg

Søg

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.