Hop til indhold

Erfaring med Rose på Frederiksberg/Kbh.

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Skrevet
muff diver skrev, den 30.8.2026 at 20:58:

Er der nogen der har besøgt Rose endnu?

Yes I have visit her but she offline now. I dont get directly deep tongue kissing but very wet kisses. She almost 40 and still a bit sweet and nice body for age. She wanted hugs and stay close. First massage. (she was naken) I dont really want that and sex 15 min after but maybe she work on that way. What can I say? it was ok for a new meeting. It can be better next time. I prefer meet her again insted of example ninasiambabe.

Rose clean the dick and after that she put oil and gave me pussy slide and I cum. Nina very afraid so need condom with pussy slide.... Nina have condom to everything. I dont want sex without condom but she so afraid....

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

Account

Navigation

Søg

Søg

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.