Hop til indhold

After attending her gb, I could not get her out of my mind.

Fortunately, she accepted a private visit. The appointment was a few days in advance, but she made the time worth waiting. Luring with dirty texts on sexual desires, toys and question about filming her made the days go quickly. The rules for the visit: no pain, oral without, everything else with condome, new condome after anal and of course I could only finish into her mouth.

She opened the door dressed in sweater and jeans, just like visiting any girlfriend. A few initial kisses before the clothes were dropped on the floor and the action started. Kissing, kissing the breasts, liking her pussy turned the heat on, and soon I was in every hole getting more and more aroused. Filming her had been part of the luring and as we did go along, we made a few videos. It could not go on for ever so with a short warning I fired at her mouth, and only a small drop missed the target.
Since it was a private visit double penetration was not possible, but the issue of toys had been discussed in advance and a buttplug and dildo was laid on display on the bed upon my arrival. After turn they were invitere into the action and the mutual arousement resulted in a beautyful orgasm for her.
A little bit of pillow talk before I headed out into the city again.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Hr Lille Niels skrev, for 23 timer siden:

After turn they were invitere into the action and the mutual arousement resulted in a beautyful orgasm for her.

Tak for din anmeldelse. Skriv på dansk, du kan ikke finde ud af at skrive engelsk og det er et dansk forum. Den målgruppe på 1 du skriver til, vil få mere ud af at lade Google oversætte.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.