Hop til indhold
Blackhawk

Girls in june CPH

Hi

i am visiting cph in june and i need some advice.

are there alot of girls there in june or do the most of them go on holiday?

i want to plan my trip and book girls beforehand to make sure i get to visit the ones i like before i arrive, do you have any experience with booking 2 weeks before or something similar?

I have no car, so i have to get around by bus or rent a bicycle, i see that girls are scattered all over cph and i am willing to travel to get the most out of my mongering trip. Is it easy to get around to all the small towns around the city center without a car?

One service i want to see if i can get in cph is a duo where one girl gets a throatpie and the other is rimming me. Do you know any girls that have that kind of service in or around cph?

regards BH

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Blackhawk skrev, for 1 time siden:

are there alot of girls there in june or do the most of them go on holiday?

Yes and no, respectively.

Is it easy to get around to all the small towns around the city center without a car?

Pretty easy for most areas. The easiest is if your starting point is around the center. Public transport in Copenhagen is laid out in a plan, where most routes lead to the center. So crossing from one suburb to another is more time consuming than going anywhere from the center.

a throatpie and the other is rimming me.

Both are relatively uncommon services. You might have to work a little hard to set it up, but it's not impossible. Be prepared to pay, though, as sex is relatively expensive in Denmark.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Blackhawk skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Hi

i am visiting cph in june and i need some advice

Hey! 
As a fellow foreigner, I too never have a car when I visit the beautiful city of Copenhagen for purposes of the flesh.

Most areas in Copenhagen and the suburbs are easily accessible by the excellent public transport system. Either by the metro or the commuter trains (S tog). The furthest I'd have to walk from a stop is about 10 minutes.

However, if you look to visit towns outside of the Copenhagen area, you'd have to go by train or maybe a taxi and I can't advise on the proximity to the railway stations. Probably your best bet is to search for your preferred ladies in Copenhagen or the greater Copenhagen (storkobenhavn) as anyways this is where the providers are most densely located.

I'd say there are still a lot of providers all over the city in June. It drops a little in July/August.

I tend to book about 1-2 weeks ahead of my visit. This usually works well. Usually, the lady asks you to confirm the appointment a few days before the date. I think this is a great approach for both parties to ensure the date is "on". One problem with booking early is that some of the girls you see advertising, may be leaving the city before the actual date. Lots of foreign girls stay only 1-2-3 weeks at a time.

I would also recommend looking at the "clinics", such as Seductiongirls or Pussy Galores. They are located a little to the outslirts of the city,  ut easily accessed by public transport. Although services there are strictly "covered only" (ie. Condom used also for oral), these are great establishments with professional setup, hot and friendly girls.

Wish you a wonderful trip to the Danish capital! In my opinion, the most vibrant capital in the Nordics.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to ask something specific to a fellow foreigner (I'm from Sweden if that isn't obvious from my nick).

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.