Hop til indhold
Goth Gorgon

A hands down applause for PP Thai massage

Oh, I had a very special and exciting session this, in other respects, very dull afternoon. Finding myself in the close quarters of PP thaimassage's well accessible address in Aarhus City, I , once more, rang the little bell and was greeted by the charming Lady Mint who, gracefully, welcomed me inside this fine establishment. I did, also, while undressing, have the most warm reencounter with Gip, whom, today, was dressed in a somewhat more formal manner than usual. Gip is, by all means, quite beautiful. Indeed, with her large glasses and, today, more business like rendition, she merely wanted to negotiate the establishment's most kind offering of a two girl massage session - which I regrettibly had to decline, however. Oh, well, leaving aside Lady Gip in the little kitchen most disappointed by this, which almost broke my old sinner's heart, by the way, I then lay myself down awaiting my, now agreed upon, treatment. 

When Mint entered the room and went straight to me, spoon position, as if she'd been my teenage girlfriend of old, I could not help but find myself in the best company, indeed. I am no youngster no more, but I quite enjoyed Mint's playfulness and impulsive nature. For me, the chemistry between two people is paramount, and I had a great thrill from this most enjoyable and, I must say, quite tasty little session. Mint candy can indeed, also, be quite tasty and consolidating. Now, feeling quite invigorated by these purchased though carnal pleasures, no doubt, I, of course, resumed my modest life assuring you that I shall be coming back for more some other time. 

Lastly, I have to mention that I greeted Thong, as well, this time. Oh, she looked better than ever. What an electric woman, she is, really.

Till next time, a very big hug and an applause for this still going, and, perhaps, better than ever place to visit. 

Kind regards to all.

Redigeret af Goth Gorgon

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.