Hop til indhold

Le courvoisier skrev, den 12/29/2022 at 7:54 PM:

Has anyone visited the girl - Summer young and can tell about the experience?

It seems like she has quite a few demands…

Do you meet the girl in the pictures? 

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/359752

Thanks!

The photos are real, and I'm better then the photos :).

Nothing to demanding :). Just mentioning my payment method, the importance of hygiene and that this is NOT a party place, so no drugs no alcohol :)

Yet I can figure out why it's this at the "Wanted" section, I mean the photos are real, nobody has complained about my service yet this appears here. Strange :)

Anyway,hope to meet some interesting people in Arhus :)

Happy new year to everyone! 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Besøgte hende igår. Hurtig at kommunikere med. Blev hurtigt lukket ind i nyere boligkompleks. Billeder er af hende og efter min smag total ungpige lækker.  Alder på 20 passer meget godt. Forvent ikke et vilddyr, men er man som jeg til en sød fræk pige der gør alt for at tilfredsstille dig, så kan jeg kun anbefale hende. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Peterv skrev, den 2.1.2023 at 14:06:

Besøgte hende igår. Hurtig at kommunikere med. Blev hurtigt lukket ind i nyere boligkompleks. Billeder er af hende og efter min smag total ungpige lækker.  Alder på 20 passer meget godt. Forvent ikke et vilddyr, men er man som jeg til en sød fræk pige der gør alt for at tilfredsstille dig, så kan jeg kun anbefale hende. 

I'm glad that I made a good impression and you where happy with the experience. 

You're welcome to visit again :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Summer young skrev, den 1.1.2023 at 09:30:

The photos are real, and I'm better then the photos :).

Nothing to demanding :). Just mentioning my payment method, the importance of hygiene and that this is NOT a party place, so no drugs no alcohol :)

Yet I can figure out why it's this at the "Wanted" section, I mean the photos are real, nobody has complained about my service yet this appears here. Strange :)

Anyway,hope to meet some interesting people in Arhus :)

Happy new year to everyone! 

Denne pige er ikke det værd.  Undgå hende, hvis du kan.

Siden jeg trådte ind i lejligheden, kun problemer.  Hun havde problemer med alt.  Jeg fortalte hende kun, hvordan jeg kunne lide det, men hun var så stædig og gjorde alt, som hun ville.  Helt modsat hvad hun hævder på sin annonce.  Gennem beskeder blev vi enige om at lave en lille massage og et blowjob.  15 min for 500 kr.  Da jeg kom, bad hun mig endda om at betale 600 på forhånd.  Men jeg faldt ikke for det.  Første gang hun lyver til mig.

Da vi startede, sprang hun massagen over og ville tage kondomet på, når jeg ikke engang var hård.  Vi nåede ikke engang nogen vegne, og hun sagde pludselig, at hun ikke ville gøre noget mere.  At jeg ikke kun kan have blowjob, hvis vi skal have sex.  Hun kaldte mig en idiot, fordi jeg kun ville have blowjob :) Bagefter sagde hun, at jeg skulle gå, hvilket jeg ikke kunne være mere enig i, for det hele var en katastrofe.

Alt, hvad jeg ønskede, er lidt afslapning, og jeg fik lige det modsatte.  For det første gik hun endda med til at give mig penge tilbage, hele 500kr.  Men til sidst ændrede hun mening og gav mig kun 200. Absolut løgner.  Jeg var der måske i 3-4 minutter.  

Undgå denne pige, hvis du leder efter noget seriøst, du får ikke andet end løgner med hende.  Hun har helt klart brug for noget mere tid til at blive voksen.  Og ærligt talt ser hun langt værre ud end på billederne.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Sigurd12 wrote, 2 hours ago:

This girl is not worth it. Avoid here if you can.

Since I entered the apartment, only problems. She had problems with everything. I only told her how I liked it, but she was so stubborn and did everything the way she wanted. Quite the opposite of what she claims on her ad. Through messages we agreed to do a little massage and a blowjob. 15 min for DKK 500. When I came, she even asked me to pay DKK 600 in advance. But I didn't fall for it. The first time she lied to me.

When we started, she skipped the massage and wanted to put the condom on when I wasn't even hard. We didn't even get anywhere and she suddenly said she didn't want to do anything more. That I can't just have a blowjob if we're going to have sex. She called me an idiot because I only wanted a blowjob :)Afterwards she told me to leave, which I couldn't agree more because the whole thing was a disaster.

All I wanted was some relaxation and I got just the opposite. First of all, she even agreed to give me money back, all of DKK 500. But finally she changed her mind and gave me only 200. Absolute liar. I was there for maybe 3-4 minutes.  

Avoid this girl if you are looking for something serious, you will get nothing but lies with her. She clearly needs some more time to grow up. And honestly, she looks way worse than in the pictures.

You are the guy from Slovakia right? 

So the thing is like this, I've told you by mistake 600 I didn't intend to cheat you in any way, I told you in the message it's 500! I could care less about cheating you for an extra 100, that's nothing. 

So usually for 500 it's quick, blow and sex.

I wanted to put the condom on and let's start. You started to tell me you want massage, I said ok.

But you wanted me to massage you, me on top of you and you not having a condom on, I didn't want to do it. After you said to lay down near you cuddle and touching, after that you said ok let's do the blow job, I started the blow job, after a few minutes, you said you wanted massage and after massage let's start again with the blow job but the second time you didn't want to put the condom on!!! 

I don't do anything without a condom!! Then you started to tell me you want your money back after 12-13 minutes!!! 

12-13 minutes of torment where you wanted different thing and stared acting in a weird romantic way, keep commenting how you are a young student :))(like that should have any relevance for me) 

In 15 min it's not possible to do massage, cuddles and romantic stuff, then blowjob, massage again and then blow job again (and you wanted without condom the last time we tried). 

You need to grow up and start to have realistic expectations about what 500 can get you, don't forget that in the message you asked that of you could finish on boobs in that 500, COB being extra 300 by itself.

Also you are in no position to tell me to grow up since you are only one year older than me, you're 21 so come on. 

You wanted all the money back after you stayed 12-13 minutes??? Come on. And I didn't tell you at any point that I'm going to give back the full 500!!

You started telling me then that I like older men, that you are young and fresh, started to laugh and talk in an arrogant way after I didn't want to give you all the money back and started arguing about you wanting 100 dkk more and you wount leave that you'll leave a bad rewiu if i don't give extra 100and so on. 

So yes I had a bad feeling from the first time we talked, about you're stories that you're a student here and the so called weird romantic gestures you where making and I should have given you the money back after the first 2 minutes . 

It was a bad experience for the bought of us believe me, but you staid 12-13 minutes and it's only natural to keep 300. 

And last but not least, you should take a look in the mirror before commenting on how I look.....I mean don't trow rocks if you live in a glass house,, you know what I mean? You're not exactly prince charming as you act and think you are.

Extremely arrogant and pretentious for 500, if you would just wanted a regular massage and quick normal blow that would have been OK, but we bought know you had different expectations, probably becouse you are "young fresh student" and expected different treatment. 

Guess what? You don't. 

Redigeret af Summer young

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
bull1977 skrev, for 2 timer siden:

always 2 sites of the story. 

sometimes think we men forget that a bad experience is caused by the way we behave. 

good experinence is when is mutual not just in pay and out again

He was looking for something else....not just a simple massage and blow,more like in the dating department. 

For that its Tinder and similar apps :)

He thought that becouse he's "young fresh student" I would magically start doing service that I don't do(service without condom). 

He got frustrated after being refused asking his money back, being arrogant and that why this "story" about me, about how I look etc. 

Funny how he was so exited and couldn't keep his hand away from me and after the refusal "She looking way worst then the photos" :)),and came with "his side of the story" 

And he's telling me I need to grow up :)

I have no intress in making people have a crappie and uncomfortable experience,i enjoy what I do and want to give the best time, but in the limits of my service and thers no exceptions. 

Also very surprised on his danish level giving the fact that he said he's a 21 year old student from Slovakia. 

Who knows, maby he learned very fast :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Summer young skrev, for 1 minut siden:

He was looking for something else....not just a simple massage and blow,more like in the dating department. 

For that its Tinder and similar apps :)

He thought that becouse he's "young fresh student" I would magically start doing service that I don't do(service without condom). 

He got frustrated after being refused asking his money back, being arrogant and that why this "story" about me, about how I look etc. 

Funny how he was so exited and couldn't keep his hand away from me and after the refusal "She looking way worst then the photos" :)),and came with "his side of the story" 

And he's telling me I need to grow up :)

I have no intress in making people have a crappie and uncomfortable experience,i enjoy what I do and want to give the best time, but in the limits of my service and thers no exceptions. 

Also very surprised on his danish level giving the fact that he said he's a 21 year old student from Slovakia. 

Who knows, maby he learned very fast :)

maybe first time he go visit lol and saying he is a student trying to get discount hahaha

hustlers every where and is most easy to blame other, when you dont get it your way. 

but to discuss with this people  in puplic is like fighting with a skunk, you might win but the smell stick

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Nu  ved  jeg  jo  ikke  hvor  mange  der  er  i  DK  fra  det  land  i  den  alder,  men nærmer  vi  os  ikke  et  sted  hvor  den  rette  kunne  identificere  staklen  ud  fra  den  information???? Diskretion  om  jeg  må  bede. :angry:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Nordjysk Kinkster skrev, Lige nu:

Now I don't know how many there are in DK from that country at that age, but aren't we approaching a place where the right person could identify the leak based on that information???? Discretion if I may ask. :angry:

I think giving the age and nationality of a person in a country with a mix population of over six milion and calling it "lack of discretion" its a little exaggerated :)

He also could be from a completely other country and just telling me that for the sake of it, I don't really know or care. 

Just wanted to say that for a 21 years old foreign student he speak very fluent danish.

I would never share private info about the ppl I meet (photos sent or phone number), even if we have a quarrel or disagree on things. 

It's better to "agree to disagree" then to do this kind of stuff. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Summer young skrev, for 15 minutter siden:

in a country with a mix population of over six milion and calling it "lack of discretion" its a little exaggerated :)

Måske,  men  nu  er  langt  de  fleste  af  de  6  millioner  altså  ikke  udlændinge.  Diskretion please.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Clean up after @Summer young, @HMA and @Sigurd12.

first. If you have personal quarrel with each other, you can write a PM.

Second. Please take other users into account, when you decide to quote entire pages. You do not NEED to quote an entire post. it is possible to answer without quoting or just quote phrases. Especially when a post is 2 meters long.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Stapler skrev, for 6 timer siden:

Clean up after @Summer young,@HMA and@Sigurd12.

first. If you have personal quarrel with each other, you can write a PM.

Second. Please take other users into account, when you decide to quote entire pages. You do not NEED to quote an entire post. it is possible to answer without quoting or just quote phrases. Especially when a post is 2 meters long.

I have no personal quarrel with anybody. I'm not here to have quarrels, if I don't like someoane I'm just blocking /ignoring him.

If you take a walk in the park and accidentally step in dog poop you start to have a quarel with the poop? It's exactly the same thing here with this kind of ppl.

What would be the point to just sent a private message to me with they're lies so nobody see?? I know they lie, they know they lie and there wouldn't be any benefits in that.

The idea is to tell as many lies as it's possible out in the open so every oane can see! 

Just a group of ppl(who never visited me) determin to ruin my bussines as I'm sure you've notice by how many times you need to delete all kind of trash from my rewiu page, fake accounts, fake rewius, other girls and massage parlors publicly etc. 

And can you please move this from the efterlysninger section? From my understanding it's only for fake photos, scams etc. 

Redigeret af Summer young

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.