Hop til indhold

I have had one of those experiences that none of us want. I wrote to Melissa and had an appointment 23 of October - confirmed the appointment half way as agreed and was told that I would get the full adress when I came to Hvidovre... I should mention that I have app 80 km to Cph so the trip itselves takes app 1 hour each way by car.. I had made a 1 hour appointment, but when I came to Hvidovre she didn´t answer. Naturally I got quite pissed as if a customer does the same to a girl and does not show up without saying anything we will get banned and blocked. My time is not less important to me than the time and money the girls miss out on if it was the opposite way around, so don´t waste your time on this girl - If she does not show her customers the same respect as she herself expect from her customers, then do not give her any business !!! There are plenty of other girls that knows how to behave and keep the appointments they make so pick one of them instead and let´s sort out the ones that are not serious...

Here is her link: https://nympho.dk/n9437/3166/melissa-new-in-copenhaga-party-girl/

Best regards 

Very Selective

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.