Hop til indhold

https://nympho.dk/n7409/2674/hello-all-i-am-new-from-24-7-to-31-7/

She has just top my list. This girl is just sweet and sweet. I would love to keep her to myself, but that would just do unjust to the brothers in arms. Warm welcome from the start, beautiful smile, a gigli laughter, a little bit of chit chat. Then I started kissing her by the kitchen and liftet her up on the kitchen counter, nice wet kiss, her tongue tasted sweet. Start sucking her nipples, kissing her whole body then down to kiss her already jwet lips and that tasty ass. We continued to the bedroom as I as layed down she proceeded to stroke and sucked on my full hard on stick, it may not be a big stick but it was so hard you could kill someone with it -;). She was sucking it sloppy and those beautiful eyes looking at me while she swallowed it down her throat. After a bit I couldn’t hold it anymore, I went down full ballistic on that pussy, slurping and draining every drop of juice from that beautiful wet pussy. Went nasty on that ass as we moved on to 69, couldn’t hold it anymore then I took her from behind while I spat on that asshole and played with it while I was banging her. Finally we went to missionary, fucking her while looking at that drop dead natural beautiful face. I exploded in that heavenly mouth as she stroke my cock with her lips and she swallowed every drop of my cum . She looked into my eyes and told me it was delicious :-)) . She blew my mind and sent me to polish heaven #%* . Can’t wait to visit her again soon.

Redigeret af nr1baby

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.