Hop til indhold
Apex

Blonde-Alexxa raises the bar

Been a while since my last review here. I've been lurking and used a lot of others reviews, so thanks for that. Many a good times have been had.

However today I felt urged to write and share my experience with Blonde-Alexxa (https://nympho.dk/n7409/2674/hello-all-i-am-new-5-6-to-14-6/) who's set a new bar for me.

Contact: My only small gripe, not a huge fan of email conversations as responses usually are not instant. Still all details and confirmations went fine.

Place: Islands brygge, very nice area and beautiful apartment. I've found this actually helps me get in the mood.

Appearance: Tall, slim but tight Instagram-model body. Honestly 10/10. Her breasts are small but natural and sits just right, she mentioned potentially getting assistance but to me they were just perfect. Images of her face does not give her justice, really cute proportionate face and beautiful eyes. Very girl-next-door like.

Service: Love it. There is an inexperience felt, but that also felt like a reason for her to put effort into the both behaviour towards the clients but also the acta themselves. I really felt her wish to please, and that she surely did.

I will not get into too much details of the acts themselves but just raise some highlights of her services:

1. French kissing is definitely there, lots of passionate tongue.

2. Blowjob was deep, wet and naughty. I am by no means large down there so that might help but compared to many other visits I would say she can charge for deepthroat.

3. Ordered CIM/swallow, and she sucked me dry. Best finish I've had in CPH so far.

In short, make sure to visit her next time she is here. Because I sure will.

Over and out, 'til next time.

Redigeret af Apex

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Apex skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Been a while since my last review here. I've been lurking and used a lot of others reviews, so thanks for that. Many a good times have been had.

However today I felt urged to write and share my experience with Blonde-Alexxa (https://nympho.dk/n7409/2674/hello-all-i-am-new-5-6-to-14-6/) who's set a new bar for me.

Contact: My only small gripe, not a huge fan of email conversations as responses usually are not instant. Still all details and confirmations went fine.

I really do not understand, why don't you do like your comrads(nota bene pimps)...Isn't easier to arrange meeting by SMS rather than email?

Asking for a friend.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
sugipuladanejii skrev, for 21 minutter siden:

I really do not understand, why don't you do like your comrads(nota bene pimps)...Isn't easier to arrange meeting by SMS rather than email?

Asking for a friend.

I don't understand if you're asking me to use SMS or insinuating that I am somehow related to pimps. If the latter, lol.

If the former, I completely agree. Sms and whatsapp works so much better.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Apex skrev, for 2 minutter siden:

I don't understand if you're asking me to use SMS or insinuating that I am somehow related to pimps. If the latter, lol.

If the former, I completely agree. Sms and whatsapp works so much better.

No, I am not insinuating nothing.

I am implying, you are pimp/manager/loverboy/girl itself

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
sugipuladanejii skrev, for 21 timer siden:

No, I am not insinuating nothing.

I am implying, you are pimp/manager/loverboy/girl itself

So implying and insinuating are not synonyms haha.

Anyway, take it for what you want. If I were the pimp/manager/loverboy/girl herself I would also get a danish number because email is a hassle as I wrote.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
JimmyOlsen skrev, den 14.6.2022 at 21:48:

Completely agree! 

Alexxa: do NOT get silicone please? We like real breasts and yours are very nice :wub:

To all young girls out there: do NOT get silicone please? We like real breasts ;) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest ChristianX

Natural breasts are perfect! Silicone is terrible! Alexa is a  natural beauty. Stay like that:wub:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.