Hop til indhold
ElGanço23455

Naughty Student Lissy

Met a couple of days ago in downtown Odense, she has a modern apartment with a friend in one of the main squares (the entrance is a bit busy).

What to say guys... An earthquake, an atomic bomb.
Very young, around 20, very sweet face and full lips and sensual. Strong and spicy character.
A really incredible girl who puts a lot of passion and is very available to your every whim.

She loves to lick and has a very good technique. When she goes down she really sends you to heaven.

1h that has put me back in the world, highly recommended. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
ElGanço23455 skrev, den 14.1.2022 at 15:14:

Met a couple of days ago in downtown Odense, she has a modern apartment with a friend in one of the main squares (the entrance is a bit busy).

What to say guys... An earthquake, an atomic bomb.
Very young, around 20, very sweet face and full lips and sensual. Strong and spicy character.
A really incredible girl who puts a lot of passion and is very available to your every whim.

She loves to lick and has a very good technique. When she goes down she really sends you to heaven.

1h that has put me back in the world, highly recommended. 

thank you dear,  looking forward to your next visit :)))

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.