Hop til indhold
Bambucea12

Katrin 22 years old in Odense now

Hi all , i visit Katrin the other days on her location in Overgade . What  can i say about her , from my point of view that she is amazing GFE girl.

So the encounter  included intimate kissing , touching , no looking at watches , genuine interest in conversation, the encounter did not seem rehearsed or planned it  just happened. Most times true GFE is only experienced once you are at ease with the WG and the WG is at ease with the punter, 'clicking ' with each other enhances the GFE as well. This said there are very few WG's out there that can imitate a true GFE, those that are truly good at it , well lets say the constant positive reviews don't lie.  But she was spot on , maybe she liked it :).  PS : WG is a German terminology for partner.

For me, a GFE experience is about the basic things and actually not totally about the sex. She should treat you with respect, like a treasure. She should put you at ease, laugh at your jokes (no matter how corny). Anyway she is amazing in satisfying you sexually also , don't worry about that.

Important to note is what you get what you give. GFE is not licence for a punter to act boorish and make undemanding demands and want the lady to do PSE type acts. If you treat her with disrespect then can you reasonably expect to get a GFE experience?So, I have not experienced true GFE With all ladies .. Katrin was one notable and is out there to give a truly GFE experience as I have described.

Good job Katrin , keep it going.

Thank you all

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Jamen dog... Dejligt at du fik sådan en god oplevelse hos hende. Du har nok været så overvældet at du helt glemte at lægge et link ind til hendes annonce, men det hjælper jeg da gerne med. :-) 
https://annoncelight.dk/showad/330575

Selvom jeg selvfølgelig ikke kan være sikker på det er "den Katrin" du har besøgt... Og så nok alligevel ret sikker. Hun har jo allerede kun 20 min efter du skrev din anmeldelse krydret sin annonce med et link til anmeldelsen.... :-) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Bambucea12 skrev, den 14.1.2022 at 10:18:

Hi all , i visit Katrin the other days on her location in Overgade . What  can i say about her , from my point of view that she is amazing GFE girl.

So the encounter  included intimate kissing , touching , no looking at watches , genuine interest in conversation, the encounter did not seem rehearsed or planned it  just happened. Most times true GFE is only experienced once you are at ease with the WG and the WG is at ease with the punter, 'clicking ' with each other enhances the GFE as well. This said there are very few WG's out there that can imitate a true GFE, those that are truly good at it , well lets say the constant positive reviews don't lie.  But she was spot on , maybe she liked it :).  PS : WG is a German terminology for partner.

For me, a GFE experience is about the basic things and actually not totally about the sex. She should treat you with respect, like a treasure. She should put you at ease, laugh at your jokes (no matter how corny). Anyway she is amazing in satisfying you sexually also , don't worry about that.

Important to note is what you get what you give. GFE is not licence for a punter to act boorish and make undemanding demands and want the lady to do PSE type acts. If you treat her with disrespect then can you reasonably expect to get a GFE experience?So, I have not experienced true GFE With all ladies .. Katrin was one notable and is out there to give a truly GFE experience as I have described.

Good job Katrin , keep it going.

Thank you all

Thank you babe for good time together and  your feedback :P

see you next time <3

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Bambucea12 skrev, den 14.1.2022 at 09:18:

PS : WG is a German terminology for partner.

"WG" plejer at være engelsk for "working girl", men her måske snarere tysk for "WerbunG"... ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Randy skrev, for 18 timer siden:

More fake than tv2 news

Hello dear , if you don’t agree, then come to me and see for yourself and believe me , you won’t be disappointed ;)<3 

see you for the best time :rolleyes:

Redigeret af girl Katrin

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Randy skrev, den 24.1.2022 at 19:30:

More fake than tv2 news

Der er nu ikk noget fake over hende . Jeg har selv være ved hende og hun er mega sød og dejlig og hende på billederne 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Badboyfyn skrev, den 25.1.2022 at 20:17:

Der er nu ikk noget fake over hende . Jeg har selv være ved hende og hun er mega sød og dejlig og hende på billederne 

måske ikke over hende, men anmeldelsen er da fake.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.