Hop til indhold

Gæst

Jeg tog chancen i går aftes.

og det er jeg ret glad for :x

hun er ret meget mere lækker i virkeligheden, og ser også yngre ud i virkeligheden end hendes billeder hvor hun er dullet op :biggrin:

sød pige, god service, lækre lokaler, og hendes krop er virklig lækker.

et gæt er ca 167, og knap 56-57 kg - som er flot fordelt.

og som bonus - en virklig flot mis :x

Så det er win/win

Tror man får det igen man giver, så er man sød og ordentlig mod hende, får man det samme igen :x

brysterne er naturlige, og sidder flot og naturligt.

Redigeret af Gæst

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Hello to the all futadores! 

Sorry if i write in English but i'm not from Denmark, actually its happen something strange but in the same time it was very nice happen!! Few weeks ago i was in a trip to Copenhagen And ... as I had some craving for action, I started looking for something pleasing to the eye, i was looking for some blondie beauty and i found Ema profile... initially i was saying its a fucking mistake because i know Ema from Dubai when she working there a lots, guys, i don't know how to describe how fun it was, anyway i will leave her profile from masage republic website and also there she have a lots of nice review. Its a real open minded girl and the best shaggy tits that see in my life!  https://massagerepublic.com/my-profile/ema-real-gfe

Thank you Ema, hope we weill meet again in your next trip in Dubai! Kiss and hugs

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
troublemaker1968 skrev, den 1/17/2022 at 5:36 AM:

I took the chance last night.

and I'm pretty happy about that : x

she is quite a lot more delicious in reality, and also looks younger in reality than her pictures where she is dulled up : biggrin:

sweet girl, good service, delicious rooms, and her body is really delicious.

a guess is about 167, and almost 56-57 kg - which is nicely distributed.

and as a bonus - a really nice miss : x

So it's win / win

If you think you get it again you give, then you are sweet and proper to her, you get the same thing again : x

the breasts are natural, and sit nice and natural.

Hi dude, i agree with you, its more nice and cutie in real life compared to the pictures. Cheers

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.