Hop til indhold
Booozie

Lia, Aalborg - Stay Away

Hey fellas,

Sorry in advance for writing a post in English on a Danish website, but I must warn anyone who intends to meet the girl in the link I will reference:

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/329800

The girl in this account is using the pictures of Emma, a top quality girl I have personally met more than once, and I also posted a review for her. Emma has been out of the country for some time, and after seeing a post with her pictures, I decided to write to the girl with this account.

The girl did not know me, and accused me of being delusional.  I decided asking her if she knows the name of which those pictures belonged to, in order to prove that she could be Emma. Not to my surprise, she avoided answering my question, so I cut the cord and ended the conversation.

I have great respect for Emma, and I hate seeing other people use her pictures, so here is a warning that exposes a fraud, do a favour and stay away from her and her fake pictures.

Have a great week,

Booozie

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.