Hop til indhold

Was there a few days ago. 

It was my first time in Taastrup. What a nice town. And the place is very easy to find. 

Communication was very easy through Whatsapp. She welcomed me in the door and we went inside. 

Well, she is nice but photos are definitely photoshopped. She is still feminine but do not expect to see the girl on the photos. (I would put her to the 3rd place after Linda and Pinky regarding the femininity) 

We did not talk the price until I went to the room.

30 min = 1500 and 60 min = 2000. Which is very expensive I think. I would never give more then 1000 for 30 min but it was too late. So I choose 30 min.

After a massage she removed her panties. Her dick is very nice size. Around 15 cm. It was hard through the session. We started with 69. Her cock is nice to suck but unfortunately her blowjob was one of the worst I got. I really did not feel anything. I was planning to be active but I could not get stiff so we continued with 69 etc. So If you want her to be active, I think she would do a really good job as she was stiff all the time. I finished with my hand and came on her dick. 

So overall it was an ok experience. She was very polite and tried to fulfill my wishes. 

When I was leaving, I saw a girl (I think it was Bella). Wow ... What a hot chick she was!

Redigeret af Jok7r

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.