Hop til indhold
1000lucifer

Exclusive Mulley - overpriced! Foxy Janet - Amazing!

Hi there,

Apparantly english reviews are frowned upon here. But I dont' speak Danish, so unless you want an English review fed through Google Translate into Danish, here goes :).

I visited Exclusive Mulley yesterday. Paid 2000kr for 45 mins with anal. Looks and body, the girl is a 10/10, exactly like the pictures. She provided MOST of the service requested. But, her attitude was so bad that it sucked the joy out of the entire experience. Frowning and sighing seems to be like a second language to her. As for kissing, she did not use her tongue at all - even though it is advertised. When asking her to do something, she just ignored me acted like she didn't understand me. She was on her phone during breaks and did not provide any GFE. Maybe she noticed towards the end that I was not having a good time, and she tried to make it up by putting on different lingerie and doing a half-assed sexy dance, but it was too late. I've met girls who provided way better service for way less.

However, all is not lost, my friends.

I also visited her neighbor, Foxy Janet this week, and she was incredible. She provided amazing service and had such a great attitude. She looks very cute and has a great body - definitely the girl in the pictures. She has a scar on her stomach, which may be a turn off for some, but she took the whole 45 mins like a champ! I would most definitely recommend her.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Not sure if I should start a different thread for this. But, I visited Janet again. I asked her to wear a police uniform with no panties, and boy she did not disappoint.

I followed her to the room, watching her bare ass move in front of me. As soon as I got in, I bent her over, spread her cheeks, and tongue-fucked her.

The whole session was quite steamy and involved deep tongue kisses, spanking, dirty talking, deep throat, vibrators, and more. She took it all like a champ.

I can’t wait to see her again and regret spending the money on her roommate - I could’ve had one more session with Foxy Janet :x

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.