Hop til indhold
roxyfoxy

Schedule updates

Hey loves,

I have recently seen a practice from another joy girl where she updates her schedule midday to "closed" to mark she is all booked for the day / doesn't accept more bookings for the day.

What do you think about that? Is it a good practice? Would it be good to have 2 notes - one for when we are closed and one for all booked up, or it doesn't really matter?

Everyone is welcome to participate in the discussion.

Redigeret af roxyfoxy

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Mr. Sensual
roxyfoxy skrev, for 3 timer siden:

Hey loves,

I have recently seen a practice from another joy girl where she updates her schedule midday to "closed" to mark she is all booked for the day / doesn't accept more bookings for the day.

What do you think about that? Is it a good practice? Would it be good to have 2 notes - one for when we are closed and one for all booked up, or it doesn't really matter?

Hey Roxyfoxy,

I think it could work well. Best regards, Mr. Sensual

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
roxyfoxy skrev, for 13 timer siden:

Hey loves,

Good morning Foxy

I think it is a good idea.. I don't think newcomers would see that you have closed, but your regulars could get used to this 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.