Hop til indhold
tonyspark

Babe Susie - super god oplevelse og service

after a long pause from the scene, I decided to visit Babe Susie today: https://annoncelight.dk/showad/322225

The pictures looked real for once, and there are pictures with newspaper and selfies, so I gave it a shot, and boys this was a lucky surprise! :D 

I contacted her via whatsapp to ask about the extras and she replied pretty fast (I guess sms works as well). After we agreed on the service, she wrote the address which is in a new building complex between Odense V and C. The place is very discreet and parking is not a problem. The brand new apartment is spot clean, not super big but decent size, if anything is pretty empty: there are the beds and the girls, but that's good enough for me B) 

When I arrived at the door, Babe Su opened wearing sexy red lingerie and a big smile. Did she know that was my favourite color? No doubts this is the girl, the selfies match perfectly, but in real life and high definition she's way better... :D She welcomed me with a big hug and a kiss. A good start I thought.

She shows me her bedroom (also very clean and tidy), I take a quick shower, the deal is sealed and we are ready to go. Susie doesn't seem to be shy at all, actually the opposite: she was very passionate  :) She looks very young, the ad says 25 years and she can certainly be that age: her body is just perfect if you like skinny girls.

We warmed up with some (true) hot kissing and caressing while her bra went off exposing her delicious breasts. She looked at me in the eyes as she got on her knees and started a slow and deep blow. The bj was very good, with excellent eye contact and very sensual <3 the variation was good too and after a while it was time to jump on the bed :) I kissed her body through my way down, which Susie seemed to enjoy as much as I did... When she was ready, it was time to put up the love glove, which she did with the help of her super sexy mouth lips (extra points for that!)  We started with variations of missionary position to keep eye contact ending with a bridge. Then we switched to doggy and a few more variations before me and my friend got ready for the finale on her gorgeous body :wub: I tend to be on the dominating side, which she didn't seem to mind at all during our passionate session :D 

To end the visit, she offered a relaxing massage, which I gladly accepted. 

Overall a super good experience with very high chance of repeating a visit soon. I am always surprised how girls can both so naughty and look innocent at the same time... :wub:

She said she's staying another week in Odense, if you like slim girls, nice looks and good service, this one is a winner.

thank you Babe Susie for nice experience <3

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
tonyspark skrev, for 29 minutter siden:

after a long pause from the scene, I decided to visit Babe Susie today: https://annoncelight.dk/showad/322225

The pictures looked real for once, and there are pictures with newspaper and selfies, so I gave it a shot, and boys this was a lucky surprise! :D 

I contacted her via whatsapp to ask about the extras and she replied pretty fast (I guess sms works as well). After we agreed on the service, she wrote the address which is in a new building complex between Odense V and C. The place is very discreet and parking is not a problem. The brand new apartment is spot clean, not super big but decent size, if anything is pretty empty: there are the beds and the girls, but that's good enough for me B) 

When I arrived at the door, Babe Su opened wearing sexy red lingerie and a big smile. Did she know that was my favourite color? No doubts this is the girl, the selfies match perfectly, but in real life and high definition she's way better... :D She welcomed me with a big hug and a kiss. A good start I thought.

She shows me her bedroom (also very clean and tidy), I take a quick shower, the deal is sealed and we are ready to go. Susie doesn't seem to be shy at all, actually the opposite: she was very passionate  :) She looks very young, the ad says 25 years and she can certainly be that age: her body is just perfect if you like skinny girls.

We warmed up with some (true) hot kissing and caressing while her bra went off exposing her delicious breasts. She looked at me in the eyes as she got on her knees and started a slow and deep blow. The bj was very good, with excellent eye contact and very sensual <3 the variation was good too and after a while it was time to jump on the bed :) I kissed her body through my way down, which Susie seemed to enjoy as much as I did... When she was ready, it was time to put up the love glove, which she did with the help of her super sexy mouth lips (extra points for that!)  We started with variations of missionary position to keep eye contact ending with a bridge. Then we switched to doggy and a few more variations before me and my friend got ready for the finale on her gorgeous body :wub: I tend to be on the dominating side, which she didn't seem to mind at all during our passionate session :D 

Overall a super good experience with very high chance of repeating a visit soon. I am always surprised how girls can both so naughty and look innocent at the same time... :wub:

She said she's staying another week in Odense, if you like slim girls, nice looks and good service, this one is a winner.

Dear, 

Thank you for such a delightful review about our passionate time<3 Thank you for your honesty, I am pleased and I hope that I will see you soon :wub:

Your Susie :biggrin:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Lige kommet hjem efter en times dejlig samvær med skønne Susie... :)

Stedet ligger dejlig diskret med parkering i et nyt bolig område... Hun er nem at forstå og lave en aftale med...

Susie er utrolig nærværende og skøn... Kysser en i madrassen, hvilket jeg sætter pris på...

Lækker ung og  petit pige, som ved hvordan man skal bevæge sig...

Håber jeg kan nå at komme forbi en tur mere...  Det blev hedt i hendes selskab hvertfald...

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Longguy skrev, for 3 timer siden:

Lige kommet hjem efter en times dejlig samvær med skønne Susie... :)

Stedet ligger dejlig diskret med parkering i et nyt bolig område... Hun er nem at forstå og lave en aftale med...

Susie er utrolig nærværende og skøn... Kysser en i madrassen, hvilket jeg sætter pris på...

Lækker ung og  petit pige, som ved hvordan man skal bevæge sig...

Håber jeg kan nå at komme forbi en tur mere...  Det blev hedt i hendes selskab hvertfald...

Hej, besøgte du hende i Odense eller KBH ? Tak

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
tonyspark skrev, den 4.7.2021 at 23:43:

Hi, many thanks for sharing your experience with her. Just quick question what were included on her her basic services ? Thanks

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
tonyspark skrev, for 1 time siden:

@Where2 the only extra I payed for was bj without. all the rest was included. the description in her ad matches pretty well the service I think.

Thanks Tony, was it so 200 kr for that as extra .

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
ButterflyMan skrev, for 7 timer siden:

Det kunne være rart med en anmeldelse fra én der ikke er "ny" bruger bare for at få lidt sammenligningsgrundlag .

Det følgende er skrevet helt generelt og ikke møntet på nogen bestemt anmeldelse, anmelder eller pige. Bare lige for at have det på det rene. :)
Det er ikke alle "ny bruger" der laver falske anmeldelser for at promovere en bestemt pige. Men forstår helt sikkert hvad du mener og deler din bekymring. 
Hvis en anmeldelse er lidt for god til at være troværdig og samtidig kommer fra en der er ret ny her inde. Ja, så plejer jeg gerne at kigge på om vedkommende konsekvent har anmeldt piger der optræder på en bestemt adresse. Hvis ja - så skal man lige overveje en ekstra gang om det nu er troværdigt. Der er andre ting man sådan lige kan overveje om det virker troværdigt og mærke lidt efter i maven hvad den siger. Er man i tvivl ok ikke selv gider tage en for holdet kan man jo væbne sig med tålmodighed og se om der er andre der skriver noget om pågældende pige. Undersøg samtidig om pigen har været i en af de andre landsdele og i så fald hvad der skrives om hende der.
Og ellers.... Ja, shit happens ind imellem og man bliver snydt og ikke får hvad man havde håbet på. Tag den som en mand og om igen... ;)

Og ikke mindst... Husk selv at skrive om de piger I besøger. På den måde bliver sammenligningsgrundlaget en del større og dermed noget nemmere at sortere i hvad man har lyst til at besøge. :)

God tur. Og ja hun ser sgu rigtig dejlig ud. :P

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Den anmeldelse virker mere som reklame og sjovt nok var pigen helt utroligt hurtig til at kommentere og linke til anmeldelsen i sin annonce :D

Jeg har ikke besøgt hende, og jeg vil gerne tro hun er lækker annoncen virker ægte og altid et godt tegn når pigen holder en avis eller noget, men den slags anmeldelser der hopper jeg ikke på og hvis jeg var hende ville jeg ikke bruge den i min salgskampagne, jeg ved godt liderlige mænd tænker med pikken, men der må da trods alt være grænser for hvor dumme vi er ? ;)

Redigeret af Mr Black

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Mr Black skrev, for 12 minutter siden:

Den anmeldelse virker mere som reklame og sjovt nok var pigen helt utroligt hurtig til at kommentere og linke til anmeldelsen i sin annonce :D

Jeg har ikke besøgt hende, og jeg vil gerne tro hun er lækker annoncen virker ægte og altid et godt tegn når pigen holder en avis eller noget, men den slags anmeldelser der hopper jeg ikke på og hvis jeg var hende ville jeg ikke bruge den i min salgskampagne, jeg ved godt liderlige mænd tænker med pikken, men der må da trods alt være grænser for hvor dumme vi er ? ;)

here we go again.... it's good to know that "experienced" are so much smarter than the others ;)

Let's wait for a real review then  @Mr Black.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
tonyspark skrev, for 8 minutter siden:

here we go again.... it's good to know that "experienced" are so much smarter than the others ;)

Let's wait for a real review then  @Mr Black.

Hvis du giver en gratis tur skal jeg gerne anmelde min oplevelse herinde :)

Redigeret af Mr Black

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
tonyspark skrev, for 3 minutter siden:

@Mr Black you should ask the girl. not so smart after all...

Ok, du kontaktede hende på det der whatsapp men du formoder at hun svarer lige så flinkt på sms, hvad bygger du det på ?..alt stritter på mig i sådan en anmeldelse undtaget pikken :D

hvordan kan det egentlig være du skriver på engelsk nogengange og andre gange på dansk, men du forstår tilsyneladende dansk skriftligt ? Jeg er fuld af spørgsmål, eller også skulle jeg bare zappe videre...:lol:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

@Mr Black it's really not that hard: i've been working living in Denmark for a while so yes I understand (most) danish written or spoken. as for myself it's a lot easier to write in english as my danish is unfortunately not so good yet. for the SMS: well as I wrote it is a just a guess. maybe you're right and she doesn't know how to use sms for some reasons...

if you want to know more about myself feel free to write in private, but it's better to end this thread of silly questions here... ;)  

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Like a Stone

Nu er hun så kommet til Købehavn. Jeg spørger til en ydelse og hun vil have tilsendt selfie, forinden hun vil oplyse om det. Det har jeg så ikke oplevet før og gør mig ikke helt tryg.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.