Hop til indhold
HardBond

NEW CAROLINA 35 Aalborg

I am in holiday in Denmark right now and thaught, it would be nice to try some ladies here. I found her at annoncelight and contact her per SMS. It seams to be that at her place in Aalborg are working many girls... As we are at her room, she asks me what I want to do... I was confused because we have written with each other several minutes before... so I told her again: 30min , GFE, I love all slow kinds of Sex, wish to kiss her bautiful tits while she can pleasure my dick with her hands until he ist hard. Then short BJ with condome, finish missionary...

She take the money and told me to putt my close of and lay down. She came to me in bed, dont let me touch her tits even kissing... she graped my balls so hard, it hurds... then she did a short BJ as he was weak and I had problems to get hard... half-weak she get on her bag and tried to put my dick in her pussy. with one hand she hold the condome on my weak willy that it dont fell of and with the other hand she tried to stroke my balls, but it was so rough that it was no fun.... I was happy to finish some minutes ago and after 12-13min I was out of the door!

It is sad... she is absolutely beautiful. I love the shape of her body and her tiny tits... but that service? No... never again... waisted money!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
HardBond skrev, den 16.6.2021 at 16:54:

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/275925

Hey venner. 
Nogen der har erfaringer ... er lidt til “mature”. (er selv en gammel ged :biggrin:)

Der er noget fake over annoncen. Blandede billeder, og jeg har set dem mixed med andre billeder også. De første er altid de samme, og så skifter de lidt ud i de sidste 4-5 stykker - meget mystisk adfærd - bestemt ikke troværdigt...

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
MinionBob skrev, den 12.5.2022 at 19:44:

I am in holiday in Denmark right now and thaught, it would be nice to try some ladies here. I found her at annoncelight and contact her per SMS. It seams to be that at her place in Aalborg are working many girls... As we are at her room, she asks me what I want to do... I was confused because we have written with each other several minutes before... so I told her again: 30min , GFE, I love all slow kinds of Sex, wish to kiss her bautiful tits while she can pleasure my dick with her hands until he ist hard. Then short BJ with condome, finish missionary...

She take the money and told me to putt my close of and lay down. She came to me in bed, dont let me touch her tits even kissing... she graped my balls so hard, it hurds... then she did a short BJ as he was weak and I had problems to get hard... half-weak she get on her bag and tried to put my dick in her pussy. with one hand she hold the condome on my weak willy that it dont fell of and with the other hand she tried to stroke my balls, but it was so rough that it was no fun.... I was happy to finish some minutes ago and after 12-13min I was out of the door!

It is sad... she is absolutely beautiful. I love the shape of her body and her tiny tits... but that service? No... never again... waisted money!

think it's the same profiles that are used and the girls are changed regularly, so it's probably a little difficult to report other than based on the pictures that are on right NOW, but thanks for your review ;-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.