Hop til indhold

Late in the evening, I was here met by an elderly oriental woman who checked my covid clearance, and seated me in the waiting room while reassuring me that a another Lady would soon allow me to enter the premises. After a few moments, a very young woman named "Fah" showed me in. After some negotiations, this most cheerful and elegant Lady, graciously endowed with the most delicious little behind, endulged me most pleasantly for half an hour. She was very beautiful, and, I must say, though it was a bit more hurried than I've experienced at other establishment at different and more commonly  used business hours of the day,  I wasn't expecting this level of quality and care. My best recommendation, all circumstaces considered. 

Oh, by the way: The somewhat small rooms inside the inner sunctums of this fine establishment have mirrors installed nearly everywhere so that you may better inspect your adventures. What a marvelous concept.   

Kind regards to everyone

Redigeret af Goth Gorgon

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.