Hop til indhold

I had the pleasure to be with Amy earlier today and it was certainly an experience.

At the beginning, I was a bit skeptical because even though she is the girl from the pics, I believe she is way more than 23 yo, however, I did enjoy that beautiful little body and it has to be said :)

Booking time was easy, she is very pleasant and easy to write, however, she does not speak so much english and even tough  some basic words couldn't be understood, she did all the right things :ph34r:

Place is clean and somewhere in Frederiskberg, same apt where I once met Sweet Ariana...so...... some very horny memories came back :wub:

I very much like pale girls and Amy was just like that, nice feet as I have a fetish with it, tight body. She seems to enjoy what she does and you can hear it ;). She also likes to watch while u get inside her, that was pretty hot. Bj without was great, she took it all the way in and does tickling games with her tongue. French kissing very deep also.

She seems to know how to control her "mis" muscles and so I did enjoy that one. While in missionary, she likes to get her nipples a bit twisted. After the first round, we continue with mutual masturbation...that was a great view :twisted:

Redigeret af Jaruff

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Jeg er med på at man bare kan 'translate' de engelske tekster.

På den anden side kan trådstarter jo også bare 'translate' til dansk. 

- Hvilket jeg vil opfordre til..!

Redigeret af Gentlemand-Finn

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Jaruff skrev, for 2 timer siden:

I had the pleasure to be with Amy earlier today and it was certainly an experience.

At the beginning, I was a bit skeptical because even though she is the girl from the pics, I believe she is way more than 23 yo, however, I did enjoy that beautiful little body and it has to be said :)

Booking time was easy, she is very pleasant and easy to write, however, she does not speak so much english and even tough  some basic words couldn't be understood, she did all the right things :ph34r:

Place is clean and somewhere in Frederiskberg, same apt where I once met Sweet Ariana...so...... some very horny memories came back :wub:

I very much like pale girls and Amy was just like that, nice feet as I have a fetish with it, tight body. She seems to enjoy what she does and you can hear it ;). She also likes to watch while u get inside her, that was pretty hot. Bj without was great, she took it all the way in and does tickling games with her tongue. French kissing very deep also.

She seems to know how to control her "mis" muscles and so I did enjoy that one. While in missionary, she likes to get her nipples a bit twisted. After the first round, we continue with mutual masturbation...that was a great view :twisted:

Sounds Great

"Somewhere in Frederiksberg".

Does that mean close to public transport/Metro line as I might get horny by the end of the weeknd so could probably drop by, but I also need to get my hair trimmed, but dont wanna open my door for some random hairdresser dude.  But in these times the girls should accept that our hair look just like cavemens hair. How to the girls manage to stay so smart and trimmed haircuts in these times?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Lindevang metro st. is 3 minutes away....... on the hair...... check youtube...... that was my last resort and I did it myself., good enough to survive until hairdressers open up again :biggrin:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

"Elegant Amy"'s annonce har allerede "sidste dag" i dag fredag, så det var desværre ikke lang tid hun var i landet.:huh:

Gad vide om hun har fået økonomidk overskud og er imponeret så meget så hun kommer tilbage og besøger vores smukke pikke?

"Elegant Amy"'s advert says "Last Day" today friday so a relative short stay in the country.

Wonder if she's so impressed by the sizes and made enough Monet that she'll return to our beautiful cocks?

...Does she come back?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.