Hop til indhold
1user

Maya

Hello,

Not really sure if I’m posting in the right group so forgive me and do let me know if I should move this post.

Did anybody have the chance to visit Maya? The pictures have me intrigued but can’t seem to find any reviews in here. 

Maya

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest RicardoEverhardo

If she indeed is the same as the girl calling herself Vanessa who also had her place in Amager, I consider her a dead fuck even though her body is absolutely great. Not recommended

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

It must be the same girl - Vanessa. At least the pictures match with the Vanessa I met before. I haven't visited her now that she is called Maya but as I said in the other thread - I think our chemistry was not right and that was the reason to get a neutral experience out of our meeting. I would not visit her again simply because if the chemistry did not work the first time, it probably would not work the second too. Provided the fact that @RicardoEverhardo also had a mediocre experience from what I read, I think there is a high chance you won't be fully content after your visit.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.