Hop til indhold
PeterPe

Deep Throat/Facefucking

Hejsa,

Jeg søger en GP der kan hjælpe mig med en omgang deep throat/facefucking. Har forsøgt at afsøge markedet, samt søgt lidt her på eroguide, men kan ikke helt finde én der matcher og stadigvæk er aktiv. Jeg har indsat et billede for inspiration. 
Følgende ting skal gøre sig gældende:

- Hun har stedet 

- Seancen skal vare ca. 30-45 minutter og indeholder kun oral, flere udløsninger og måske leg med hende/slikkeri. Dvs. ingen sex

- Ikke spermforskrækket

- Gerne Midtjylland/Østjylland. 

image.gif.22ce5716ec636a63cdf4622fc67be1ac.gif

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
PeterPe wrote, 1 hour ago:

Hi there,

I am looking for a GP who can help me with a game of deep throat / facefucking. Have tried to search the market, as well as searched a bit here on eroguide, but can not quite find one that matches and is still active. I have inserted a picture for inspiration. 
The following things must apply:

- She has the place 

- The session should last approx. 30-45 minutes and contains only oral, several ejaculations and maybe play with her / licking. Ie no sex

- Not sperm scared

- Like Central Jutland / East Jutland. 

image.gif.22ce5716ec636a63cdf4622fc67be1ac.gif

I got the best deepthroat from Jysk eLine. But it's 15 min. But it's enough, believe me:)

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/241595

Redigeret af Jok7r

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Jok7r skrev, for 3 timer siden:

I got the best deepthroat from Jysk eLine. But it's 15 min. But it's enough, believe me:)

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/241595

So I actually tried Line three times.

1. First appointment she overslept, and told me that maybe she was working to hard/ to many days. She was booked later that day, and I did not have any other open timeslots. So it never happened.
2. Second appointment, we met and she sucked like a pro, but was very much in control and she is not able to be face fucked on her back with her head over the bed. I did enjoy the visit very much though. 
3. Third appointment we talked on the phone and agreed to meet again, and that I would be more in control this time. I asked her to confirm the appointment and send an address. A few hours passed and nothing, so I wrote and asked to please confirm and send the address. I received a text in the middle of the night, that both contained the wrong day, and the wrong services. I send a text in the morning say that we should call it off since she seemed off again.  She did not answer before 15 minutes before our appointment and she was pissed! Apparently she felt that I had blown her off and she did not understand why I was not almost there yet. I pointed out that she confirmed the wrong time, day and services- oh and that I still did not have the address. I tried to deescalate the situation, but she called me spoiled and a huge turnoff.

But thank you for the suggestion. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
PeterPe skrev, for 3 timer siden:

So I actually tried Line three times.

1. First appointment she overslept, and told me that maybe she was working to hard / to many days. She was booked later that day, and I did not have any other open timeslots. So it never happened.
2. Second appointment, we met and she sucked like a pro, but was very much in control and she is not able to be face fucked on her back with her head over the bed. I did enjoy the visit very much though. 
3. Third appointment we talked on the phone and agreed to meet again, and that I would be more in control this time. I asked her to confirm the appointment and send an address. A few hours passed and nothing, so I wrote and asked to please confirm and send the address. I received a text in the middle of the night, that both contained the wrong day, and the wrong services. I send a text in the morning say that we should call it off since she seemed off again. She did not answer before 15 minutes before our appointment and she was pissed! Apparently she felt that I had blown her off and she did not understand why I was not almost there yet. I pointed out that she confirmed the wrong time, day and services- oh and that I still did not have the address. I tried to deescalate the situation, but she called me spoiled and a huge turnoff.

But thank you for the suggestion. 

Sounds unlucky. I only visited her 1 time. And it went well. But I do agree that she is a bit hard when setting an appointment. It was also hard for me until I get there. 

My second best deepthroat was Daria. Well, we can't call it a deepthroat. She was able to take it to the root few times but not a deepthroat. But I enjoyed it since she is very cute.  I will be following this thread too. Hope we can get good suggestions. I enjoy a good blowjob / deepthroat much more than sex. 

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/269547

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Jeg synes også at June i Ahornsgade (Kbh) kan være med. Har haft flere omgange med hende, hvor hun liggende på ryggen tager den godt og dybt i halsen. Og når hun skal have en lille pause for at trække vejret slikker hun gerne bollerne.

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/195260

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Jok7r skrev, for 15 timer siden:

Sounds unlucky. I only visited her 1 time. And it went well. But I do agree that she is a bit hard when setting an appointment. It was also hard for me until I get there. 

My second best deepthroat was Daria. Well, we can't call it a deepthroat. She was able to take it to the root few times but not a deepthroat. But I enjoyed it since she is very cute.  I will be following this thread too. Hope we can get good suggestions. I enjoy a good blowjob / deepthroat much more than sex. 

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/269547

Once is bad luck. Twice is not.

Thanks for the other recommendation, lots of cute girls out there, but I am looking for something very particular. 

cmal skrev, for 14 timer siden:

Jeg synes også at June i Ahornsgade (Kbh) kan være med. Har haft flere omgange med hende, hvor hun liggende på ryggen tager den godt og dybt i halsen. Og når hun skal have en lille pause for at trække vejret slikker hun gerne bollerne.

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/195260

Tak for anbefalingen, hun er skrevet på listen til næste gang jeg er i kbh. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.