Hop til indhold

My written danish isnt the best since i was born in Germany and just recently moved to Copenhagen, so I hope its okay if I write my review in English.
I have a bit of experience visiting beautiful girls from my time in south Germany, so I would argue that I know what I am talking about. :)

Today I wanted to visit Emilly for half an hour since I have only read good reviews about her. I just had to experience it for myself - turns out that this was a very good idea in hindsight. ;) 

I wrote to her on WhatsApp and she replied via SMS. I told her my wishes, she agreed and told me the price, a very good price. 20 minutes later I was on my way to her place. A very discreet place with parking spots. Its a little hidden, so nobody from outside will notice you. I stood in front of the door and wrote her a sms, she replied that should enter and come up. She opened the door wearing some sexy red lingerie looking very hot.

I can tell you she looks even better in real life than on the pictures. She is small and very well built, has a beatufifull body in gerneral.

We went into her room, I paid and she quickly left the room. I started to undress and layed on the bed. She came back fully naked which I really liked. She started kissing me and licking my nipples, while she massaged my cock. Soon she started to give me a nice blowjob while I was touching her ass and pussy.

She has extremly nice and soft skin, I really liked that. She also moaned a bit while she sucked my dick and watched me in the eyes, that was nice. She then layed on her side so I could better reach her pussy while she sucked my dick. Then she gave me her sexy small feet to lick and to enjoy (this was part of my wishes), all while she was still sucking. After I was done kissing and licking her feet she moved into a 69 position so I could also lick her beautiful pussy. I really enjoyed looking at her nice ass and asshole while licking her and receiving a blowjob. After some time she hopped of my face and opened a condom. But before putting it on with her mouth she gave me a little footjob while I was kissing her and her tits.

She then stood up and sat down on my cock in a reverse cowgirl position, just lovely. Her pussy feels really good and I could enjoy the nice view. Already here I was almost close to coming, but I still wanted to fuck her some more so we switched positions. Now I was on top of her in a missionary deluxe position. Again she moaned really nice and also did a little dirty talk, that was awesome. I wished she would do more dirty talking. I should have told her that I liked it but forgot since I was focusing on not coming to fast :D Again she was giving me her beautiful feet to kiss and suck on her toes.

I told her that I was close to coming so I had to slow down a bit. She replied with "no problem, go slow darling" and gave me a wink. She is very sexy when she looks you into the eyes while she is getting fucked. To slow it even further down and delaying me from coming I asked her to switch into a doggy position.

Let me tell you something: Some girls dont know how to do doggy but not Emilly, she is a fucking pro. Face down ass up and bend that back. I was touching her perfect ass and enjoying the view. I was again close to coming so I started to lick her pussy and asshole while she was still in the doggy position (again one of my wishes). Her asshole is like that of a goddess. After some time I couldnt hold myself back, so I had to finally come. I asked her to move back into missionary so I could watch her sexy face while sucking on her toes and fucking her. I tried my best to delay it as much as I could but she was so sexy and her pussy felt so nice, so I came. After taking the condom off and giving me some wipes to clean myself she offered a shower. I took a quick shower and then went back into her room. We talked a bit and I took my clothes on again. Then she gave me a kiss and followed me to the door where she wished me a good night.

This was a perfect expierence for me and I will come back soon again. All in all I really enjoyed it and would absolutely recommened her. :wub:

Feel free to give me feedback or ask a question.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Svarer stort set til min oplevelse med Emily sidste år. Hun er fremragende til sit job og virkelig sød.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
srynoname skrev, for 10 timer siden:

But before putting it on with her mouth she gave me a little footjob while I was kissing her and her tits.:)

Impressive! To do that when you kissed her and her tits at the same time, she must be very flexible, maybe even a contortionist?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Le Male skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Impressive! To do that when you kissed her and her tits at the same time, she must be very flexible, maybe even a contortionist?

I think I was still a little high from my time with her, what I wanted to say was the following:

She gave me a footjob while I was switching between kissing her and her tits, then after some time she opened up the condom and put it on with her mouth :) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Enige med alle de foregående roser til Emilly. Har været der nogen gange, senest i lørdags. Hendes væremåde, service og sex er helt i top. Især fordi hun også selv er klar til at nyde af det gode franske arbejde. 

Oplevelsen var især god på baggrund af et besøget par dage tidligere i helt andre omgivelser. Som tredje hjul hos Tenderness og Kamille. Tenderness kan jeg ikke sige noget om- han lå tavs, snurret ind som en rullepølse. Hans fornøjelser er, at vente nogen timer på de måde, mens andre har sex lige ved siden af. Enhver sin lyst, så det var fra min side blot en anden slags oplevelse. Kamille er er en pragtfuld kvinde - dejligt levende menneske, skønne spillende øjne, god at tale med. Desværre blev sexen kørt lidt for hurtigt igennem - for min smag - for barskt at sige, der var samlebånd, for det var det ikke. Men meget professionelt. Kan man undgå det hos de professionelle ? Tja, nogen gange er det noget, der ligner...

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.