Hop til indhold

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/287788

So I was super happy to find out Sonia was back in Denmark, having seen her multiple times the last time she was here.

Every time has been a fantastic experience and this time was the same. She’s absolutely stunning (I think I clearly have a thing for Eastern Europeans), and definitely her in the pictures.

I don’t like going into the deep details of the encounter as it feels a bit odd to me, but I never felt rushed or awkward, all her attention was on me for the whole hour.

I know this forum has suspicions of reviews written in English, but alas, as an Aussie who just moved to Denmark a few months ago I have no choice, so please forgive me for that. Hopefully it’s clear with my mastery of the English language (heavy sarcasm), that this is not some google translate job :D

All in all, she’s perfect and I can’t wait to see her again, hopefully she keeps coming back to Denmark.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
WaitWhat skrev, for 19 timer siden:

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/287788

So I was super happy to find out Sonia was back in Denmark, having seen her multiple times the last time she was here.

Every time has been a fantastic experience and this time was the same. She’s absolutely stunning (I think I clearly have a thing for Eastern Europeans), and definitely her in the pictures.

I don’t like going into the deep details of the encounter as it feels a bit odd to me, but I never felt rushed or awkward, all her attention was on me for the whole hour.

I know this forum has suspicions of reviews written in English, but alas, as an Aussie who just moved to Denmark a few months ago I have no choice, so please forgive me for that. Hopefully it’s clear with my mastery of the English language (heavy sarcasm), that this is not some google translate job :D

All in all, she’s perfect and I can’t wait to see her again, hopefully she keeps coming back to Denmark.

She looks amazing! 

Would be better if she was into anal ;)

Where is she located in Cph? And where is she from?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

WaitWhat you must be loaded seeing her multiple times with those prices... 

helt ny pige, vanvittige priser, ny bruger der reklamerer hende op i skyerne... sorry stinker det ik lidt?

Prices:
15min - 800,00
30min - 1.500,00
1h - 2.000,00
2h - 3.000,00 Kr

så det sku da betalt!

Redigeret af Seductor

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Expo
dongding skrev, for 4 timer siden:

She isn’t new and cost is such a old issue. 

Enig - hun er ikke ny.. Har været her af flere omgange..:rolleyes:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Seductor skrev, for 12 timer siden:

WaitWhat you must be loaded seeing her multiple times with those prices ... 

brand new girl, crazy prices, new user advertising her up in the clouds ... sorry does that stink a little?

Prices:
15min - 800.00
30min
- 1.500.00 1h - 2.000.00
2h - 3.000.00 Kr

so it would pay!

As the others have said, she’s not new, and my account is as old as I’ve been in Denmark. This hasn’t even been my first post. No grand conspiracy here mate.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Seductor skrev, for 18 timer siden:

helt ny pige

Det er hun ikke. Gør nu dit hjemmearbejde. Forskellen på gætterier og analyse er at tjekke fakta.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Qwas skrev, den 6.12.2019 at 20:14:

Er det centralt i Kbh? (Tæt på mit job ;-))

Sorry for slow response, she’s out in Amager near a metro station. I think only for a couple more days looking at her ad.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.