Hop til indhold
Guest Americanboy

Bangkok with the wife

Guest Americanboy

The wife and myself are currently in Bangkok. She surprised me saying she wants up to try tantric massage while here. Both in the same room, her with a man and me with a women. Hey, I'm game!! But I've not been able to find an establishment that caters to this. So therefore, I'm looking here for help from my great Danish friends. 

We are not looking for sex, but some sort of massage experience that will finish us both off with hand, or mouth

Thank all

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Americanboy skrev, den 8.11.2019 at 21:41:

The wife and myself are currently in Bangkok. She surprised me saying she wants up to try tantric massage while here. Both in the same room, her with a man and me with a women. Hey, I'm game!! But I've not been able to find an establishment that caters to this. So therefore, I'm looking here for help from my great Danish friends. 

We are not looking for sex, but some sort of massage experience that will finish us both off with hand, or mouth

Thank all

http://www.bangkokoutcallmassage.com/erotic-massage-for-couples

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Americanboy skrev, den 8.11.2019 at 21:41:

Thank all

https://bangkokredeye.com/tag/couples-massage/    might just ask for a male masseur instead of 2 females

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.