Hop til indhold
red1

Miyoko i Amager - Bait and Switch

Super Hot! In Amargar. Døgnt åbent 24 tim (Miyoko - Link - Aparthotel in Amager)

Long story short - all the red flags were there, but I just wanted to believe... What you actually get is a short Thai chick with HUGE fake boobs. And when I saw that it's not what was advertised, I decided to stay - alas Thai girls are known for their hospitality... BIG MISTAKE.

After a shower she just laid there besides and started giving a covered HJ straight away. No massage no nothing even after asking. I asked for a BJ and got my dick in her mouth for maybe 15 seconds (I kid you not!) after which she continued HJ. Conversation was non-existant. At that point I just stood up from bed, packed my stuff and started going towards the door. As I was leaving the room, she managed to say ThankYouuuuu in a clasic Thai style. So much for 1000DKK.

One peculiar thing though - she was adamant at making sure during our (short) act to make sure that the window is totally covered to the last smallest gap. Makes me wonder if she was high on something making her eyes sensitive to the daylight.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.