Hop til indhold
Guest latinoincph

Lizbeth NEW IN TOWN *GLOSTRUP*

Guest latinoincph

The most important info :) ——>  Lizbeth NEW IN TOWN

I wrote to her and her response was quick and very friendly. It was really easy going and she makes you feel welcome in every way. I had a really good impression just by texting her, and, it was even better when we met.

The address was in Glostrup in a well-functioning apartment. Reasonably discreet location that was easy to get to. Easy parking, right in front of Netto (2 hours max).

She opened the door with high heels and white lingerie (that was a monumental impression :P ), she is sexy and sweet at the same time, very polite and welcoming. She has warmth personality that makes you feel comfortable right away…. real GFE.

I was a little nervous but she was easy going and created a good atmosphere, we started to chat a bit while she was touching me with her legs and feet. I am feet lover and out of the sudden she was doing me a foot job (like she read my mind), I enjoyed every minute on that one. We kept doing that for a long while and then we switched to her version of nuru massage. She was very attentive and always trying to please u. After 45 minutes of foreplay, we got the gummi on me and tried different positions (cow girl, 69, doggie, etc). Missionary was my favorite one there, especially listening to her moans and in some point calling my name…that was pretty awesome.

At the end, she did a BJ without and having a perfect coordination between her mouth sucking and her hand masturbating me……the view was fantastic, you could see that she was also enjoying it

Her photos do not do her justice at all. Partly you can't see her really pretty face and hot beautiful eyes. On the other hand, her body looks much more perfect in real life, not to mention how firm and soft it is in close contact. I am particularly crazy about soft pale skin so I was in heaven. Her breasts are probably a perfect B-bowl, which matches her beautiful figure to such an extent, and they are beautifully stretchy and completely real.  She is attentive, no time pressure, no distracting text messages or the like that you can experience elsewhere. She is also very good at English and easy to talk to about anything.

It's a good idea to read her description and behave like a true gentleman, and then enjoy the wonderful GFE she offers.

Lizbeth is highly recommended to those gentlemen who enjoy GFE with an exceptionally sweet and genuinely beautiful young girl. She stays until end of august and will probably come back in October, so give her some nice days.

I hope others get the same amazing experience with Lizbeth as I had. This time I chose an hour, which was definitely worth all the money and more.

Repetition factor: 1000%

Take good care of her.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.