Hop til indhold

After visiting well reviewed providers for a while and then spending time on the other side of the pond, today I came back to Copenhagen and decided to visit someone new. Sifting through all the fakes or dead ads in EG, I ended up with Sindy in Vanløse. I called her to receive the address and then contacted her again once at Vanløse st. I did not book a time beforehand, but she was nice enough to accommodate me on the short notice (or actually with no notice at all). All-in-all I had to ways max 5 minutes once I was close to her apt.

Once in her apartment we agreed on the services and money changed hands. The apartment is properly kept, with no smell of smoke (which is huge plus for me). The room is spacious and with a fan - perfect for today's heat. The washing facilities are not the newest but OK for the purpose. There was a small bathtub, and I was given fresh towel for the shower.

Sindy herself is a nice person with enough English language skills to keep a decent conversation. Even though photos with newspaper are recent, she has some more weight than  profile photos suggest. However, that also means that her boobs are somewhat larger than in the photos.

I ordered 30 mins + kisses. The kisses were OK-ish. More than the grandma kisses but not the full-blown tongue action. Her BJ skills deserves an extra mentioning. I asked for slow and sensual BJ and that is exactly what I got. With a lot of saliva, deep action (not deep throat though) and extra love for the head - exactly how I wanted it. After enjoying that we switched to the cow-girl for a nice finish (I was offered an up-sale of mega-french for extra 200  before switching). The remainder of the time was spent with her massaging my back (sex + massage - great after spending 10 hours in an airplane seat).

I did not check the exact time, but it fell not rushed and even if we were done before 30 mins it fell fine. Sindy is here until Saturday, after which she is leaving to her home country, to return during the second half of July.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.