Hop til indhold

I saw the other review......and Im actually joining the other reviewer in the positive experience.

Dasha

She has the same type of body as petite Lily, if you remember her. But Dasha's breasts are better and on top of everything she ask if I would like anal :wub:

My god ! :rolleyes: Is this true? We agreed price (I did not have the exact amount) so I reduced the minutes instead so it matched again. I was happy as a child after my visit. 

Treat her well and listen to her "tempo" .....and she will return you a favor. She will be her 3 weeks, speaks almost only German and is smiling and easy going.

Now I will be bankrupt :mrgreen::wub:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Loppan skrev, for 14 timer siden:

I saw the other review......and Im actually joining the other reviewer in the positive experience.

Dasha

She has the same type of body as petite Lily, if you remember her. But Dasha's breasts are better and on top of everything she ask if I would like anal :wub:

My god ! :rolleyes: Is this true? We agreed price (I did not have the exact amount) so I reduced the minutes instead so it matched again. I was happy as a child after my visit. 

Treat her well and listen to her "tempo" .....and she will return you a favor. She will be her 3 weeks, speaks almost only German and is smiling and easy going.

Now I will be bankrupt :mrgreen::wub:

Nice ... But why not treat everybody well ? 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
marcellino skrev, for 4 timer siden:

Nice ... But why not treat everybody well ? 

You pick one word from a whole sentense. I treat everybody well and with respect. If you read the whole sentense you might understand that it was in relation to her very very petite body. 

Loppan

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

OMG! I just HAVE to put my dick in that body! She looks perfect! @Loppan, how tall do you think she is? She looks tiny. Could you fuck her hard?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Morabito skrev, for 7 timer siden:

OMG! I just HAVE to put my dick in that body! She looks perfect! @Loppan, how tall do you think she is? She looks tiny. Could you fuck her hard?

Since I only hade anal for 15 min it was not feasable to fuck her hard, but actually it was close to hard in the end. 

She is about 155-160 and 42-45 kg is myy best guess. My feeling is good and next time I will take 1 hour.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
FlyingDick skrev, for 5 minutter siden:

Very nice @Loppan. Did you enjoy french kisses, 69 or breast sex with her? 

Is she tight?  or anal really has sent you to heaven?:D

Nothing of that, ask her. I only hade tight analsex :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Dasha is really hot. But not GFE, wild or very experienced. She seems to be new. No anal for me - I'm too big. Almost too big for her.

But her body is worth the money if you like a young petite girl.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
niasset2000 skrev, for 2 timer siden:

No anal for me - I'm too big. Almost too big for her.

If you did not get anal because of your size, you ARE to big for her....not... almost too big  :D:P, but maybe you thought about the pussy then....

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Loppan skrev, den 15.5.2019 at 17:51:

You pick one word from a whole sentense. I treat everybody well and with respect. If you read the whole sentense you might understand that it was in relation to her very very petite body. 

Loppan

I know but - the experience you had has nothing to do with how everybody should treat her after....... Fight? 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
marcellino skrev, for 7 timer siden:

I know but - the experience you had has nothing to do with how everybody should treat her after....... Right? 

My god, I should really stop updating this site with reviews.....sentences like "treat her well" has been in thousands of reviews before, and now you pick mine and give that as a bad example how to express.

It's like when you say to your wife, "Ohh, you are looking great to night....and get the answer...."OK so I don't look great all other days?

I will not give you any replies on further comments in this matter!

Redigeret af Loppan

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
marcellino skrev, for 7 timer siden:

know but - the experience you had has nothing to do with how everybody should treat her after.

Just like all your comments. The difference is, Loppan's comment is part of a review, while all your three comments are noise. I will not respond to any further discussion, so please refrain from trying to debate this.

Btw: It is possible to edit your own comments within one hour of posting them, so no need to post again to correct an autocorrect-error.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I ordered 30 mins, for some reasons 69 was not an option - yet the 30 mins became 16-17 min, I couldnt really go Deep in her, and i DONT have a Big dick

she did however have a perfect small body, nice tan and everything :-) 

she dont speak a word English, and my German is poor. I would never come back, but i dont regret my visit either

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Rust in Peace
Joachimdk skrev, for 3 timer siden:

I ordered 30 mins, for some reasons 69 was not an option - yet the 30 mins became 16-17 min, I couldnt really go Deep in her, and i DONT have a Big dick

she dont speak a word English, and my German is poor. I would never come back, but i dont regret my visit either

Har også tjekket hende ud - og endelig en lille røv, der også tilbuder græsk, MEN...

Har før besøgt helt unge østeuropæiske piger med den udstråling hun har og min erfaring siger mig at man primært skal gå op i det visuelle for at få den helt store nydelse. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Joachimdk skrev, for 4 timer siden:

I was there only for 15 min so I did not expect anything with GFE, but maybe she got so many customers now that she is tired. I have tried to get an appointment all day without success. Not even a reply :(  I'm a bit disappointed of course.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Jeg rejste ud til industrikvarteret i Herlev efter at have lavet en aftale via SMS. Vi aftalte tidspunkt, jeg skrev 5 min før jeg ankom, men da jeg kom (til tiden), var hun optaget af en anden kunde de næste 30 minutter. Og det var ikke 5 minutter siden, hun havde bekræftet aftalen.

Det er altså dårlig stil. Rigtigt dårlig. Jeg blev tilbudt en anden pige, men jeg holdt fanen højt, drejede om på hælen og rejste hjem igen.

Naturligvis fraråder jeg et besøg. Avoid at all cost.

Redigeret af Blueberry

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Loppan skrev, den 16.5.2019 at 22:31:

If you did not get anal because of your size, you ARE to big for her....not... almost too big  :D:P, but maybe you thought about the pussy then....

Exactly. I didn't ask for anal, cause' she was very small and I had to control myself quite a lot :-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Nooo seems she left Kbh or her ad is gone seems nice according to @Loppan reveiew, and most (haven’t read them all) they are great and mostly I had same experiance.

Hehe Loppan might put in your signature, that all GP’s should treat with respect, so @marcellino don’t get you wrong once more :lol::P

Redigeret af HappyGuy

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.