Hop til indhold
JohnBlow

Andy the mistress, Oslo, Norge

Andy the Mistress,

On the first of May I spend several hours with Andy – and though it was actual only a few hours, it feels like days. And, when I think about it, it was actually days.

Because, already 3 days before we started to communicate about my session with her. And during the 3 days I made a “script” for the session, she reviewed it, I corrected it and so on. This was the first time I have had such an involvement and it really made the experience span the entire 3 days.

The script involved three scenes; “Seductive Secretary”, “Demanding boss” and “Dominating Mistress” (I leave it to your imagination to fill in the contents of each scene). During our session Andy delivered an Oscar worthy performance to the point where I was all sexed out after scene 2.  It’s worth to notice that at no point did I feel she was “checking of the list” from the script, she was just guiding the flow.

Since this was my first time visiting Andy, I was unnecessarily quite nervous. Andy was sweet, talkative and intelligent. A woman, not just a pretty girl. And the premises were her own apartment, which just made it so much better. Until the shooting started, it was like visiting a good friend’s house.

It is very rare I return for second, but in this case … I can not wait to experience the sequel.

JB

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.