Hop til indhold

I just had the most unforgettable experience today with Deer, and I gotta say, this girl is as drop dead gorgeous as she is sweet. And yes the pictures are a 100% real.

Before we started I had to go pee, and that was not a problem. There is a nice fairly new bathroom installed in the basement that I think only she uses. She offered me something to drink(water or soda), and went for the water, thinking I might need it later. And boy did I.

She starts out with a massage that is booth nice, makes you relax, and tingles your senses, while she gives you a little taste of what is to cum :wink:

Then a little B2B before she asks you to turn around, and starts one hell of a blowjob. She tried hard to take it all, but i think she had to give in due to her small size.

I don't wanna spoil too much of "the act", although I gotta say, holy shit the view, when she sits down ontop of you while looking you into the eyes smiling almost made me loose it.

And Deer if you ever read this, yes I think I did leave a little piece of me back there with you, hope to see you again soon.

------------

Kort opsummering på dansk, ja det er hende på billederne, ja hun er pisseflot, og ja skal helt sikkert besøge hende igen hvis jeg får chancen.

Redigeret af Fyr88

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Fyr88 skrev, for 8 timer siden:

And Deer if you ever read this, yes I think I did leave a little piece of me back there with you, hope to see you again soon.

Buddha hopes that it’s not contagious:D

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Buddha skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Buddha hopes that it’s not contagious:D

Haha good one, I can assure you, it certainly isn't. It was made as a reference to something she said before I left.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Fyr88 skrev, for 14 timer siden:

Haha good one, I can assure you, it certainly isn't. It was made as a reference to something she said before I left.

Buddha might add some to that and leave a piece of himself.... when he comes^_^

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.