Hop til indhold

It's been like a year since I visited Daisyclub as I haven't seen any pretty girls there lately. Today I went to Copenhagen to shopping and before leaving I checked Daisyclub's home page and saw a nice looking young girl. But they pictures don't look like they are taken in Daisyclub so I went here and searched so I could verify the pictures are real, but no search results :(. DKK is so high now compared to SEK so I didn't wanna go there and see another girl. But I chose to go there anyway. When I saw her there I didn't know if it's the girl in the picture because it was dark but she was kinda pretty so I took 1 hour. The more time I spent with her the prettier I thought she was and I realized she is the girl in the pictures. Its just that she is not as skinny you would think looking at the pictures but here face is really pretty and I liked her. Service was pretty good, so I just wanted to leave a quick review here so people know. Feels like I don't see DaisyClub reviews nowadays so here is one.

FYI she's leaving in 2 - 3 days so.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I guess we don't see many reviews from Daisy Club as it's pretty much a "known entity" at this point, meaning most of us know what the place offers and the quality of the service. The pictures never really were of much use, as the girls were often photoshopped beyond recognition - although to their credit it seems they're being less heavy-handed with it lately.

I still go there whenever I can, and I met Seiko at the line-up on monday. I'd agree that she is indeed very pretty, but I went with Yoki, as I had been with her before and really enjoyed her positivity (she was great company this time as well, and I left with a wide smile. She's got one week left of her stay if anyone's interested).

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thanks for sharing! 
I see that Yoki is still on the menu. Can you give some more information about her, please. For example, does she kiss deeply or is it "tantekys"?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I think she has left now, so this might be of little use, but didn't see your post until just now:

She kisses with tongue and she does it a lot. So much in fact that my lips were sore after the session (big plus in my book as I totally love kissing!) She likely can't kiss that much during every session, but seemed to me she was really good at picking up what I like and enjoyed doing it. Our only shared language was german, of which I only know a little bit, so not much verbal communication was involved.

Other than that, I don't really know how to describe her, and I've thought about it quite a bit. Often when you have a great time with a woman, you can have a pretty good idea what it was about her that made it work. With Yoki, something just "clicked" and it felt damn good, and that's all I know...

Redigeret af Hofman

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thank you for the information! :)
I saw that she had gone but I will visit her if she comes back. I speak a little German so hopefully I can communicate with her also verbally.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.